Chapter 25 part 3

The whole night Madison couldn't get out of her mind about her not sexing him. Her head was starting to pound and she wanted to prove to him that she could indeed take what he could offer. She looks over at the digital clock to see the time. 1:00 She looks over at Vito to see his naked chest exposed. Something that she always found attracted about him is his chest and most of all his tattoos. His tattoos always seem to put her in a trance. She scoots over to him and pecks his chest softly, earning a stir in his sleep.

"Baby girl whatchu doing up ?" He murmurs with his eyes close

"I want to have sex." She said while reaching up on his face to give him a peck

"Girl it's too early for this," he said while turning on his side and pulling the blanket up to his chest.

"Victor I'm serious." She said sternly

"Aren't you sore?"

"Just a little, but I really want to feel this. You said it yourself that I'd only enjoy it if I really want it " she said in his ear

" we can do this later lemme just-

"No get up and let's go
" she said while taking the blanket off of him

"Madison don't start.
"He says sternly

"Little girl"

She continues to peck him until he swiftly turns over and rolls over on her.

"Ahhh!"

"I told you I 'm sleeping but you just had to wake me up," he said while getting up

She didn't sleep with anything on so she's completely naked as the day she was born.

"Ohhh" she let out as she feels the warmth of his tongue around her dark areola.

Whatever he did to her left breast he followed with the right. Making sure to give the same attention as the other had.

"Fuck me ." She let out while rubbing the secretion around her entrance.

"You sure you not gonna run?" He asks while yawning

"I promise "

"Turn around and arch your back"

She did what he told her to do and tensed up when she didn't feel him do anything yet. She turns her head and looks over her shoulder to see him stroking his manhood that stands at full attention.

" put it innn" she drags out while rubbing her slit up and down

He swats her hand away and pushes her back in more while holding unto her love handles. He positions his manhood at her entrance using his hand and begins pushing it in.

Her teeth clenched as her breath starts to quicken. Tears forms in her eyes quick

"You cool up there ?" He asks while stopping

"Keep going ." She said lowly

He finishes sliding the rest of himself in before stroking inside of her slowly

"Ughhhhh ahhhh" she moans

The feeling of the pain was beginning to be overpowered with pleasure. She couldn't describe the indescribable feeling.

"Go faster " she manages to let out

That's all he needed to hear before he smacks her ass, he bites his lip watching the waves form on her ass.

"Shitttttt" he drags out as her walls clench around him

"Stop doing that shit!" He growls while pounding into her.

He grabs her neck and pulls her up making her back touch his chest while he sent hits to her g spot frequently.

"Ohh- ahh- oh I lov- fuck! "

Vito slams one last time in her before his manhood slips out.

"Turn around," he said while slapping her ass causing a loud echo throughout his spacious room.

Madison quickly flips over unto her back and spreads her legs widely. He grabs her legs and
lays them over his shoulders. He winks at her before making a drizzle of spit hovers over her lips before it finally touches her kat.

"Whatchu want me to do ?"

He lays his middle finger and pointer on her pussy and begins mixing his spit and her cream.

"Ohhhh fuck me!" She squeals while rubbing on her erotic nipples

"K princess"

Vito didn't give her time to get adjusted to his size. He quickly stuffed her with the whole length before giving nice slow lover strokes. Strokes that had Madison questioning herself. Her eyes water up as she feels him hitting her spot repeatedly.

"I -I-I"

"Shhhhhh," He said while bending down to peck her lips

"I know I got that killer dick. Don't worry it's all of yours take it."

He shuts his eyes quickly as he feels his nut coming in. Never in his whole life of fucking did he find himself coming quicker than ten minutes. Most sexual partners he had couldn't get him to eat their pussy nor cum early.

"Fuckkk"

His dick twitched inside of her giving him a signal that if he didn't exit sure enough her walls were gonna be covered in his semen. His hips pound harder on her while his hand went straight to slapping her ass watching her shake violently in front of him. The music in the background wasn't helping at all.Fire was definitely being made, more so like burning flames. The way he was pounding inside of her was like he was drilling his body into her soul. Like he wanted her to feel everything releasing from his body.

"FUCKKK THIS MY SHIT! " He hollers before his back arched in and the cream exits from his deflating penis into her.

The smell of sex lingers in the air and the light snores of Madison could be heard. Vito sits up on his headboard and watches as she sleeps peacefully. Her tangled -sweated out hair is sprawled over her face and sweat glands all over her body. He couldn't believe her pussy just dominated his ass. He chuckles lowly to himself before getting up to run in the shower. He runs the water for a while until it gets hot.

After getting out of the shower he dresses and heads downstairs. He grabs his car key off the table and heads outside to get in his Benz. He unlocks the handle before he pulls open the door and slides into the driver seat. His foot goes straight to the brakes and his finger presses the start button to start to the car up. The engine roars quietly before he sits for a minute for the car to warm up a little. The pandora radio begins to play and the voice of Miguel is sounding throughout his speakers.

These lips, can't wait to taste your skin, baby
And these eyes, can't wait to see your grin, ooh ooh baby

He reverses out of his driveway and starts his journey. He cracks the window a little bit causing a cool breeze to beat on his face. The thought of smoking a blunt was coming to his mind but he didn't feel like it. He didn't feel like he needed it after just letting so much of his tension and build up inside of her.

He pulls up to his destination and parks his car in the lonely parking spot. He grabs his gun from under his seat and pushes it in his waistband before stepping out of his car and locking it. He walks up to the door and pushes it open signaling a chime. He walks up to the counter and begins looking around till someone comes out of the back.

"Can I help you sir?" the older woman asks with a friendly smile

"Yes...Can I have a plan B please ?" He asks while taking money out of his wallet.

So yesss yalll our girl did it!!! She took the dickkkk. Im so proud of her butttt comment,vote, and share lovessse 💕 love yall