Chapter 20.

Madison sits at the new dinning set that her and Raniyah purchased.The place they got it from had workers willing to come out and set it up for them.She sits with a half empty wine glass of Chardonnay.She's not much of a drinker but when stress takes up upon her she's someone different.Her head couldn't help but to ache through her overthinking.Thinking about her ruining the friendship with the only guy that was willingly to get to know her.She listen to the sweet voice of Tink singing in the background of the livingroom.A week has passed since they last spoke.Vito tried calling her to apologize for the things he said but Madison wasn't up to hearing those two words.She felt in his heart he truly felt like she didn't respect herself.She look down at her phone to see yet another text coming to her phone by him.

Bitchassnigga:Open the door.I'm not asking i'm telling you.

6:05pm

M😻😻:fuck you...get away from my house before I call the cops on you

6:05 pm

Bitchassnigga:Calling the opps on me for what?Just open the door Maddy I gave you a week to be in your feelings

6:06 pm

M😻😻:like I said gtf frm my house im dead ass serious mf

6:06 pm

Bitchassnigga:rd Madison guess its the hard way

6:07 pm

Madison face balls up in confusion as she listen to her front door being unlocked.She rise from her seat and turn the corner to see Vito tall figure in the way.She grabs the bat from off the wall heading towards him.

"Was I not clear ?"

Vito takes one good look at her before biting his lip.The sight of her being angry always go him riled up.He chuckle lowly watching her grip the bat tighter

"Whatchu gonna hit me with the bat?" He question while antagonizing her

Madison face grow embarrassed as he read right through her.She knows he know she could never hurt someone.

"Please just go Vito.I don't want to -

"If it's dick you want then I'll give it"

Vito couldn't take her being angry with him.He knew he was wrong for saying what he said he just wanted her to wait.

"Look I fuck with you on a level.Your good to my daughter and you care for me so if its sex you want th-

"I don't want or need your dick.Fuck you !" She spat

"I said I was sorry.Can we please start over Madison? Please, I miss being your friend fuck trying to be a lover."

Madison eyes never left his.Her heart felt like it was leaving its spot in seconds.Her chest heaved up and down as the tears started to fall.Every reason she could think of had her bawling.Her headache was getting worst as more tears begin spilling out from her eyes.

"Babygirl I don't know how your feeling if you don't tell me what's going on.This is deeper than me not having sex with you.Tell me what's up"

Madison wipe her eyelids before inhaling his cologne and parting her lips to answer.

" no one ever gave me attention.Do you know how it feels to not be wanted or to be looked at as something beautiful.I was hearing the things you were saying but never feeling them.How could I feel the love if you weren't be intimate with me.Vito I enjoyed your company so well.I enjoyed your face and the way your presence could make me react and make my body react.A year ago a boy used me.Me being naive I almost slipped up.He didn't want me because I wasn't a size four.Nor did he want me because I wasn't giving the cat up.I thought that maybe if I gave you an important part of me than you'd want me.You'd want all these curves that comes with me.I'm sorry for not respecting myself enough.I'm sorry for not even respecting your space.I tried multiple times to have you sex me and I just want to say sorry."