Chapter 17.

Madison pov

"I've been here for two days you'll be fine."

Vito wants me to stay another day with him but I have school and work.

"Can you please just stay another day.I'll pick you up and drop you off.

" V I have class and work."

"I don't care I just want to see you." He said while looking up from his phone

"How about I stay over for the weekend me ,you, and Layla can spend a movie day together ?"

"That sounds lovely but I still want you here with me"

"Bye Big head" I grab my purse from off the couch and was heading to the door when I feel his hand wrap around my arm.

"What no kiss?" He ask while I try to hide the blush that plaster on my face

"Bye Vito...Bye Layla baby "

I bend down and give her a peck on her cheek then I give Vito the same thing before walking out.Taking this slow is very important to me.Wouldn't want to rush into a relationship and he gives off bad energy that I should of notice if we'd just taken it slow.When I'm around him I feel different.It feels like i'm in one of those when the girl gets the guy."THE" perfect guy.I unlock my car door before stepping inside.Today getting my hair done is the most important thing I have to do.I connect my phone to the bluetooth and begin dialing my stylist Trisha's number.

"Helloooo beautiful " she answer happily

" Hey Trish I need my hair done badly.I look like no one loves me "

I listen to her laugh before responding to me.

"You know you never look a mess but what style do you want done?"

"I don't know surprise me I just need my head done."

" Gotchu love" she last said before hanging up

I head on the freeway that takes me back to my apartment which is twenty minutes away.The music of Jhené playinging in the background.

I been contemplating, meditating
Should have waited
Should have never dated
You seem irritated
Baby, why you never say it?
Isn't this worth saving?
I can feel you fading off
We're not gonna make it long
Guess you can not take it
Guess it's worth saying

Somehow this chick can make me go through things i never been.

I enter through the living room door to see Smiley and Raniyah on the couch watching tv.

"Morning love birds" I chirp

"Where the hell you've been at for two days?"

"Is that the first thing that comes out of your mouth ?" I ask while groaning

"Girl you scared the hell out of me.You didn't answer your phone either what am I suppose to think.That your not dead in some damn river?" She ask now on her feet looking at me

"I'm sorry okay . I was wit-

"I know exactly where you were ." She said while cutting me off

Smiley pov

I listen to them ramble about some artist while my eyes glue to the tv.Can't believe I'm having a baby.Me out of all of us having a kid besides Vito.Each time I think about it brings me joy.Something exciting was bound to happen in my life.It was staring to get a little dry doing the same thing over again. Sleep.get clean.eat.work.sex.repeat.It was something I was getting tired of.