Introducing Leah

Leah pov

As soon as I walk through my apartment door I see my little sister on the couch with some little ass boy next to her. I slam the door behind me getting their attention while collecting an eye-roll from her.

"Why the hell is their a boy in my home Camila?" I ask while dropping my duffle bag on the floor

" Why is their a mark across your face...Leah?" She asks with more spite in her voice

Since my parents got deported me and Camilla been on our own. She once was this sweet little angle until she hit her puberty years.

"Little girl don't get the fuck smart with me and you sir get the hell out of my house and don't come back. Camilla is not allowed to have company." I said while pointing at him

I watch as the boy smirk at Camilla before putting on his shoes and heading out. I sniff the air getting a weird stinch.

"What the hell is that smell?"

I grab the air freshener from the cabinet making sure to spray everywhere. Their is no way in hell this little girl don't smell this. I open up her room door to spray it out when I look at the dresser to see a condom. My heart stops and it seems that I couldn't breathe anymore. My hand trembles as the thought of my little sister having sex. I close her door quickly not knowing what to do.I'm only twenty-one, taking responsibility of my little sister who can't even respect me. I head back towards the kitchen looking at her. Looking for some signs of this little joke she has up.Some signs of her not being sexually active.

"What are we eating for dinner?" She asks while combing her fingers through her hair

My mind trace back to the condom. How am I suppose to bring this to her attention? She's only fifteen. How the hell do you ask a fifteen-year-old if she's having sex? I would have to put her on birth control if I have known she opens her legs.

"ARE YOU HAVING SEX!" I manage to yell out while looking at her

I watch as her head jolts up quickly. Her face grew red as If I caught her in the cookie jar.

"What?" She murmurs lowly

"I asked if you're having sex?" I question again

"I'm preg-

"Get out!"
"Get out!"
"Get out!"

Their was no way in hell I was allowing this under my roof. This is the last straw.

"You don't respect me enough for me to take this bullshit. You bring these dry ass bebe kids in my house, YOU FUCKED IN MY HOME AND YOU END UP PREGNANT! THIS IS THE LAST STRAW. WHEN I GET MY MONEY UP FROM WORK I'M SENDING YOUR ASS TO MAMA AND PAPA BACK TO THE D.R. I SHOULD HAVE BEEN DID IT WHEN THEY TOLD ME THEY WERE SCARED.THIS WHAT THEY WERE SCARED OFF.CAMILA I'M DONE.IS THAT NIGGA THE FATHER?"

She keeps quiet while I watch the tears stream down her face.

"ANSWER ME THE FUCK RIGHT NOW LITTLE GIRL BEFORE I SLAP THE FIRE OUT OF YOU!"

"yes" she mumbles

"I'm not gonna make you have an abortion. Ima make mama and papa figure out what to do but if I was them I'd let you keep the baby since you wanna be grown "

"Fuck you, Leah"

No, this bitch didn't

My blood boiled over as I walk over to her slapping the spit out of her mouth.

"Just because Rex beat ya ass doesn't mean you try to do it to me" she let slip out before running to her room.

My mouth opens up in disbelief. I grab my phone going straight to Whatsapp to contact my parents. I listen to the phone ring out until the call end. I click unto the Dominoes app to order some pizza.
This night could get any worse

I head to the bathroom to get in the shower. By the time I'm done, I'll be able to pay him. Tonight I did private dances and lap dances. I wasn't expecting that fine ass man to be my boss. I figured he was just a random who was rich. Tonight was my first night and I wasn't expecting it to be that simple. Rex, my ex was the guy who introduced me to the opportunity. I just got laid off from a diner around my way. They were finally going out of business to retirement. I needed the money bad. My rent is two months behind and my light bill was getting past the hundred dollar line. I met Rex about five months ago he uses to come to the dinner and flirted till he got my number. Eventually, by the third month, he stared being controlling. Wanting to know my whereabouts like he my damn daddy. The first time he put his hand on me he just gripped me by my hair leaving a little bald spot. I cut it off with him but all he needed to do was apologize and I was back into his arms. I guess he's mad at the fact that I'm not giving him the cooch so he thinks putting his hands on me is gonna do something. Today is the day I take the advice that my boss gave me. Ima break it off with that no good ass nigga.

So how yall feel about the new character ?

Vote

Comment