Chapter 19.

(Play the song when she gets in the car)

Madison pov

"Write an eight-page essay on the racial caste system. Give examples of the corrupted government"

My English class always seem to make me question my spot in school. If I didn't come here I don't know what I'll be doing right now. Yesterday my dad called me about coming over to meet his girlfriend Bella. The sad thing is I don't know her and I still don't like her. I look down at my phone to see a message notification. I tap on it to see Vito contact.

V😈: Daddy miss you, mama

2:30 pm

A smile grows on my face while I go back to text him back.

M😻😻: boy bye you are not my daddy!
2:30 pm

V😈: What time ur class over

2:30 pm

M😻😻: about fifteen minutes from now ...y?
2:31 pm

V😈: At Starbucks
2:31 pm

M😻😻: Finally got some workers.ahkekekek

2:31 pm

V😈:hahaha very funny Luv

2:32 pm

I slide my phone in my backpack and begin getting started on my essay. Today will be the day I won't procrastinate and do what I need to do. Not that I really do put things off but at least get it out of my way. My mind drifts back to Vito. He seems like the guy I never thought of. Guys were the last thing on my mind before I met him. Now it's Like I love every part of me.I'm willing to share a piece of myself with him without even thinking. His face forms in my head leaving me feeling a certain way. A puddle grows in my PINK panties as I try to contain the heat coming from my chest.

"You guys may be dismissed"

I look up from my Apple laptop and close it before putting it in my bag. My stomach growl on cue as the thought of Starbucks come to mind. While heading into the direction off campus I hear somebody behind me calling my name with an accent.

"Madison!"

I stop and turn around to see some guy in my literature class. I think his name is Ryan, Robert, or maybe Raheem.

"Can I help you?"

"I'm Rhafel the new foreign exchange student from France," he said while smiling

" that's nice."

I don't know what really he's expecting me to say. He did call me to get my attention.

"So I was wondering If you can show me around campus?"

" Oh I'm not a tour guide," I said while shaking my head

" Dezmond is a tour guide. You can find him at the front of campus"

I turn my body around to leave when a hand grabs my upper arm.

"The real reason I called you was to get your number."

Me.my number. this nigga must be a joke. Who is he trying to fool?

"What do you need my number for ?" I ask with an eyebrow raised