chapter 22.

Vito knocks on the door waiting on Madison to open up.From outside the hall he could hear what she's talking about.these muthafuckas he thought.He put in the back of his mind to have a conversation with Smiley later cause he knew Madison wasn't going to do it.

"Finally your here." Madison said while coming out locking the door

"You didn't have to come upstairs." Madison says while beaming

Her feelings for Vito grow more each day and she doesn't know how long she be able to keep this up.

"It's cool mama's" he meets his hands with her and they start their journey back down the elevator.

"Where's my princess?" She ask while staring him down.

She takes one good glance at him and her panties start to feel a little moist. She couldn't contain herself even if she wanted to.Her body seemed like a leaky faucet that needs some repairing.For a virgin she sure was acting as if she knew what sex feels like.

"How does sex feel?" She burst out saying catching Vito off guard making him smirk.

" I mean it feels good. Like your pussy is warm so..."

Madison smirks before the door gets her attention.

The elevator ding indicating the doors opening.Vito motions his hand for her to go first and begin trailing behind her to see the view.

"Hey mister you got twenty bucks ?" the little boy from earlier asks

Madison turns around and frown a little at how willingly he is to talk to Vito but not her.

"What do you need with a twenty young man ?" He ask while reaching in his pockets

" To get some food I'm -

"DARNELL WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT MESSING WITH PEOPLE !"the same girl from earlier holler

"Woah chill out girl he obviously hungry and you not feeding him.He just ask for some money to get something to eat fuck you yelling at him for?" Vito question while flexing his jaw

The female gave the stankest look before rolling her eyes and heading back to the apartment she came out of.

"That's ya moms little man ?"

"No my big sister.She hates me because my mom left and never came back so she -
Can I have the twenty ?" He ask while looking at Madison whose waiting at the door

"We was just about to go out and eat you wanna join us ?" Vito asks

" I'll have to ask my sister "

" little man she has you out here by yourself.I think your more safe with me than being out here by yourself ."

The little boy shrugs and start to the door.

"Where your hoodie at.It's a little chilly ?"

"In the house " he answer back while rubbing his eyes looking like he need some rest.

"Go get it ." Vito said sweetly

"I can't go in there " he said while shaking his head

"Why not ?"

"Because they are doing grown people stuff." He said lowly

The little girl look no older than seventeen which only means trouble.

"Madison take him in the car while I straighten this up." He walks over to Maddy handing over the keys .

"Little man go with Madison ."

He watch as Madison grabs his hand and start out the building.He grab his gun from his waistband and head towards the door the girl walked into earlier.He turn the knob and sure enough it's unlock.He pushes the door in swiftly seeing the girl jump up from the table with a guy next to her pass out.

"THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!"

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN HERE IN MY HOUSE ?!" She question back with venom

Vito skin starts to to crawl as he look at what's before his eyes.A young beautiful girl snorting up the shit he has people selling.

"Get your ass dressed and meet me back out here." He said lowly

The girl eyes went wide before the vulgar words begin spitting out.

"Fuck you and get out my house before I call the cops" she scream

The guy whose laying on the couch still hadn't move a muscle.

"fuck wrong with this nigga he dead or something ?" Vito question

"You need to leave now and never return."

Vito takes one good look at her before turning to look at the chair to see a sweater that look like it belongs to the young boy.He snatches the sweater off the chair before heading out .

"THE HELL YOU DOING WITH MY LITTLE BROTHER SHIT!"

"Little girl I'd advise you to watch your tone with me before I slap the coke from outta your nose." Vito says with venom

" where are you taking him?" She asks with pleading eyes

"To get some food he's fucking starving.Fuck is wrong with you.Your a young ass girl who looks like a damn feen"

The young girl couldn't take the words towards her.She already knew in her head that she's a fuck up but to finally hear it from someone else made her feel ten times worst.Since her mother died she found it so hard to even keep up with life.She tried hard for Darnell but knew deep down she wasn't good enough.

"Come get something to eat with us.send your friend home and meet me in the BMW outside."

Vito heads through the door and start to his car that's park behind Madison's car.

"Missed me ?" Vito asks as soon as he enter the car

"Not even a bit."

She watch as he groped his beard.Pulling on the sides of his beard.A habit that she loves seeing him do that she couldn't get enough of.

"He look so good right now "

Her intentions were to say it in her head but somehow her brain didn't get the signal

"Thanks babygirl "

Her cheeks begin getting rosey and before he could lean in to give her a kiss the car door in the back behind Madison opens up.

"Can yall not do that in front of my brother " the girl asks rudley

Madison didn't say a peep.Her heart wanted to reach out to the young girl because she knew her damn self that Vito was trying his best to hold his lethal tongue.

"I have a better idea.You bring your grown ass back in the house and I won't get you shit." He said calmly while looking through the mirror

When he look at the girl all he saw was Layla.

To be continued

So yeah I just wanted yall to get a taste of this chapter because its.going.mf.down.