Chapter 47

"Are you sure about this Miss Umji? Wouldn't this be more risky and dangerous?" Crion asked looking at me worriedly. It has almost been a day since I was captured and placed in this dungeon with Crion. One person was guarding us but he was called for a meeting, I think.  We have already made up a plan and I'm hoping that this will work.

"It's better to take the risk than sit here. It will at least get us somewhere." I said persistently. He sighed and handed me while I handed him mine. I already felt my energy lessen just by losing my crest but I have to! I hid Yoongi's crest near my waist then we went to our positions when we heard the door open. Crion sat on his corner while I stood up and placed my hands on the wall looking down.

I was standing unsteadily swaying from side to side slowly. "Hey!" The guard said calling me and tapping the steel bars. I pretended that I did not hear him and still looking down, I wiped my face with my hand pretending that I was getting dizzy. But I was actually secretly poking my mouth with my finger.

"Hey what the heck!" "MISS UMJI!" The guard and Crion both yelled at the same time when I threw up. I never liked throwing up, it makes me feel weak. I can still taste the sourness aftertaste of vomiting but I have to continue acting to make our plan a success. I suddenly dropped to my knees, slowly collapsing on the ground. Crion ran up to me, calling my name with worry and shaking my body.

"What im the trenches is happening here? Yewon!" I hear Yoongi's voice. My eyes are halfway closed so my vision was really blurry and I relied mostly with my hearing.

The sound of the gates opening quickly and feet shuffling was heard. I felt two hands tap my cheek while Yoongi called my name. He lifted me up and ran out of the basement. Step 1 succeeded!

My eyes remained close and I only felt the soft sheets touch my back. "Yewon! Stay with me!" He repeated over and over again. I can't believe that he fell too quickly for such an act. I guess Crion was right.

"But Yoongi is not stupid. He'll know that we planned it or something." I argued frustratedly when I heard his idea but Crion shook his head.

"He could know that it was planned but believe me. When he sees you being weak and sick, he will set all thoughts aside. That is what makes him different from his mother. Young Sir can easily get emersed in his emotions and when it comes to you, he can't control his emotions."

"Call in a doctor!" Yoongi's panicking voice said followed by more feet shuffling. My eyes were still closed and I only felt the side of the bed sink then a hand caressing my face. "Oh Yewon, you're not that good in acting."

My eyes snapped open in shock and the first thing I saw was Yoongi smirking beside me. How did he know? I knew that he wouldn't fall for the act but why did he bring me here then?

"If you were not convinced then why did you bring me here?" I asked making him shake his head laughing in a low tone. He stood up without saying anything and opened one door going inside it. That must be the bathroom. When Yoongi came out, he was already holding a first aid kit and sat backdown beside me.

Yoongi reached out his hand trying to grab my hand. His sudden action caught me off guard and due to reflexes, I moved my arm avoiding him. He looked up at me and for a moment I saw a glint of sadness, pain and nervousness. It made me feel guilty so I slowly reached out my hand placing it on top of his palm.

Yoongi bended my arm and started dabbing a cotton ball with slightest bit of alcohol. It stung but it was tolerable. He kept on cleaning my wound not uttering one word. We were just silent and sitting on his bed.

"Your knees. It's also scraped." Yoongi said nearly in a whisper pointing to my knees. I looked down and I only realized now that my knee is in fact scraped. I pulled my legs up and he took another clean cotton ball, cleaning my wound once again.

I looked up at his face and noticed how serious he was with that furrowed brows and focused eyes. He didn't really change much in appearance, I don't think there was that much change in personality too.

The pale skin turned paler, his ocean blue eyes were bloody red, his lips were more red too and small fangs grew on his teeth. Yoongi must've noticed me staring at him and looked up staring back at my eyes.

"Yoongi." I mumbled not noticing the gap between our faces getting smaller. Yoongi looked down at my lips and I did the same with his. My eyes automatically closed and I felt something sparked in me when his lips finally touched mine.

My eyes were closed but for some reason, I saw fireworks while my heart pounded loudly. His lips moved gently and mine moved in sync with his. I can hear my heart beating loudly, it was so loud that I got nervous that he'd hear it but somehow it only made rhythms in my ears.

His hands snaked around my waist pulling me closer towards him. My hands were on his shoulder but soon enough, it was wrapped around his nape. "Young Sir, the doctor is he—"

We both let go of each other and he stood up straightly while I looked down in embarrassment. "She's fine." I hear Yoongi say. "Oh she must be now." A woman's voice say followed by a giggle. Aack! So embarrassing!