Chapter 5

"Umji where the hell are you?" My Father's voice boomed in the house. I quickly finished fixing my tie then ran out of my room with my bag in hand. "Where the hell are my whiskey?!" I rolled my eyes at him. It's just 7 in the morning and he's already planning to drink. Geez!

"I threw them out last night." I answered making him angrier. He doesn't like it when I touch his stuff, especially his alcohol. But he's my father, I still care for him so I'm looking out for him. He continued to rant on about how I'm an ungrateful bitch, he'll forget all that with some alcohol later. I grabbed an apple from the table and ran out of the house. Ahh! First day of school, it's frustrating but maybe it's better. The last school I went to bullied me a lot, I hope this school will be different. It is the same school that the girls go to, SourceHit High.

"Umji! Wahh you look so cute!" SinB was waving at me from the other side of the road. She looked at her left and right, checking if there were no vehicles passing by and crossed when she saw that it was clear. The uniform was a white blouse, beige vest on top, red checkered skirt finished up with a red tie. "Do you really need this glasses?" She asked pointing at my glasses. "Well yes, I need them for reading." My vision is not that good and things far away from me are blurry, I'm nearsighted.

"Let's go? The girls must be waiting for us!" She said clinging to my arm then waited at the bus station. After a few minutes of waiting, a bus finally came. We sat at the far end and she started talking about the school, where they usually stay to relax and other stuff. It killed the whole bus trip and when it stopped, she immediately dragged me to the office. Like literally dragged me there. Well she's excited, that's for sure!

"Hey Umji! SinB!" We both looked up and saw Sowon with the other girls. They ran towards us and hugged me one by one. "Is this your schedule?" Eunha asked pointing at the piece of paper I was holding. I nod my head and showed them the schedule. "Sweet! You get to spend each subject with one of us."

"Except for you vacant. All 5 of us have classes by this time." Yuju said pointing at it. I'll be alone at vacant? Aww, that's sad.

"Let's go! You have first subject with all of us." Yerin clung onto my other arm while SinB was at the other. I smiled at them and we all walked towards our first subject.