Chapter 24

Suga's POV

The kiss yesterday was a huge accident. I know that I was about to kiss and I don't know why I did that too! If it weren't for her friends, I would've kissed her voluntarily. I didn't want to kiss her! I don't want to! But why can't I get it off my head? It was an accident and it didn't last for even 3 seconds.

"Suga? Are you okay? You look preoccupied!" Jhope asked snapping his fingers in front of my face. Oh right! We are in the gymnasium for PE. "I'm fine." I answered shrugging him off but they don't seem to convince with my answer. I walked towards the locker room, feeling the others follow me. I grabbed my towel and wiped the sweat off my face and neck before facing them.

"You've been looking stressed lately. Mind telling us?" RM asked with a raised brow and the others crossed their arms. I have never kept secrets from them, that's why they're acting like this. "I kissed someone." I sighed and they frowned in confusion.

"Yeah, so what? You've kissed multiple girls before." V said making the others nod. Yes that's true and that's the point! I've kissed multiple girls, why is this different? Why can't I get it out my head?

"I don't know what's wrong with me. It was just an accident but why do I still want to feel her lips on mine?" I sighed making them gasp. What? Why did they gasp? "Wow! I should really get back to my duty. So who is it? I can help you get those smooches." Jin laughed making me frown. What is he implying? That I'm in love? Ew no way! Not with that nerd!

"What are you saying?" I asked with annoyance obvious in the tone of my voice. "You like— no! You love her, don't you?" That's just ridiculous. I glanced at V who was also eagerly looking at me like the others. V likes her, I can't be in love with her! Comparing me and V, he deserved Yewon more. He's not much of an asshole like me, but that's just ridiculous! I am not in love with her!

"I'm going." I said blankly and didn't wait for their response, I walked out of the gymnasium letting my feet drag me anywhere. I was looking down, thinking about what Jin said. Am I really? But when I'm with her, my mind goes blank and the only thing I want to do is annoy her. The way she frowns and glares at me makes me smile. It's weird.

I stopped walking when I heard a familiar tune played on the piano. I stared at the doorway of the music room hesitating whether or not to open it. I can't be mistaken! It's the same piece I wrote and the same piece that the girl from the moon was humming. That girl must be here! She must be! The girl that I was eagerly looking for at night is here?

I took a deep breath and held the doorknob. I was about to twist it open when I heard talking. I don't mean to eavesdrop but, "Another attack, V is already on his way to the moon palace." A guy? She's talking with a guy? And V?

"What? Okay, let's go Kai." Kai? V's cousin? What do they mean by another attack? What is happening? Who are you? I didn't let a second pass and opened the door, too roughly, the door slammed open creating a loud sound that echoed in the room. But no one was there! V and Kai knows her, how could I have been so stupid? They're demigods of the moon.