Chapter 33

Hoo! Min Yoongi you can do this! Just stick accordingly to the plan and everything will go fine. You just have to walk up to her, no big deal, and ask her to be your fake girlfriend for only one dinner. Not so hard right? Easier said than done!

I cleared my throat and slowly twisted the knob on the door of the music room where Yewon is. I took one last breath and walked inside. She looked at me raising a brow. I want to tell her everything but something was blocking my throat, I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. "I know what you're gonna say so don't even try." She said boredly and looked back to the piano studying a music sheet.

"You do?" I asked curiously and she nodded looking back again at me. I don't know if it's out of nervousness but when she looked at me straight in the eyes my breath hitched and it feels like I didn't know how to breath.

"Yeah. Yerin has already told me everything about it." She has? I should feel relieved that Yerin has already helped me, I understand since her relationship status is also at stake but why am I disappointed that she has beat me to asking Yewon? Aish Min Yoongi, get yourself together! You don't know what you're saying.

"Fine by me. If it's just one dinner, that's all you have to promise." She said seriously and my face lit up hearing that she agreed. Her friends must be really important to her that she agreed to it so easily.

"I promise! It really is and you don't really have to do much just answer some of my Mom's question. If you can't then I can lie—"

"I know what to do but." She paused and I waited eagerly for her to continue. But what? "There's only one problem." Huh? What problem could there be? She already agreed to it anyway and I can just ask Dad a favor to tell the Moon Goddesses to let her off for the evening.

"What is it?" I asked tilting my head in confusion.

"V." Oh shit.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Come on! It's just one night." I pleaded in front of V. It's lunch time and earlier today, Yerin approached me asking for a favor to pretend to be Yoongi's girlfriend for one night. I didn't want to but she explained how I got caught in their little family drama. She pleaded and I know how important her freedom is for her, I also know that she likes my cousin so I agreed. But the problem is V won't let me off the hook even for a night, if I told him why he'd flip tables over!

"Umji! I already said no! And why don't you even want to do your task? You know how important our role is at night! You won't even tell me why!" He scolded as I rubbed the back of my neck. I won't because I can't. "I know that you don't like standing by the moon but if that's your reason I can talk it out with Mom and we could switch tasks."

"No it's not that." I sighed and he raised a brow at me. "Then what is it?"

"It's just. It's complicated!" I said nearly giving up. This is hopeless! He really won't approve of it! Especially if he hears that I'm gonna be Yoongi aka Suga's fake girlfriend, who he told me to stay away from.

"V!" We both turned our heads when someone called V's name. It was Yoongi! Is he gonna try to convince him too? No! It will only make it worse!

"What?" He asked still with a serious expression, probably still annoyed by me.

"Can you please for one night, just one night, let Yewon take a duty off? I just need to take her out for one dinner!" V's forehead creased more and now he's seriously starting to get mad. I hit Yoongi in the arm and widened my eyes at him as if saying what-are-you-doing and he looked at me with a helping-you expression.

"Umji what in the moons? Is this why you keep asking me to let you off for tomorrow? Didn't we talk about this?" Yeah you told me to stay away from Suga without even telling me why. He is not helping me! He is only making it worse!

"It's just one night and if she doesn't do this then I'm gonna have to date Yerin." V's eyes widened in shock and he gasped before nearly screaming.

"WHAT?!"