Chapter 4

Umji looked up to the moon and started to float towards it. She swiped her right hand on the air and the full bright moon turned into a crescent one. She sat on the crescent shaped moon looking down at everybody.

Umji had a clear view of everything that was happening, she could see the trails and glows of every demigod doing their duties at night. The Gods usually gives her this task and to be honest, she's scared of it. Darkness is a very scary thing, it hides a lot of things, a lot of evil, a lot of pain. But that is not the only thing that Darkness scares her, it was the monsters that hide in it. Sure it had been almost 50 years since they last attacked and was seen but she was anxious. She knew she was weak, "What if it attacked now? What if it killed me? What if I failed to protect the moonWhat will happen to the nightAm I strong enough for thisThe only thing I can do is make things float for less than 30 minuteswhat will that do?"

Questions were filling Yewon's mind and she doubts herself that she could do it. She never saw her powers nor herself as someone who was strong enough to be given such responsibility. So why her? They could've at least chosen V since he's the oldest.

Meanwhile, Suga was busy running or swimming away from Crion. Poseidon never makes Suga do any task, the only order he gives is keep Suga inside Atlantis at night. But of course, being the rule breaker that he is, he tries to sneak away from Crion. Today was one of his lucky day.

"Young Sir please! I don't want to be punished by your Father again! The wrath of a God is traumatizing." He called desperately but Suga just chuckled at him letting his body be dragged by the flow of the current. He passed from one current to another making sharp turns and smirked when he saw that Crion is not on his tail anymore.

"Ahh! This is the life." Suga said looking up at the surface as his body was flowing with the water. He looked up seeing the bright shine of the moon, the crescent moon. "The moon looks so beautiful today especially with that girl sitting on it— wait what?" Suga quickly swiped both his hands in surprise, stopping the current. He swam up to the surface quietly, peaking at the girl. Suga was stunned by her, she must be a demigod, a daughter of the goddesses of the moon, but somehow he still felt amazed staring at her. Her moon glistened skin, shiny and silky long black hair, slim figure, small and pointed nose, pouted lips, rose tinted cheeks and long eyelashes. But what dashed him the most were her eyes, her blue eyes. It showed every shade of blue there is and it twinkled brighter than the stars, it shined brighter than the moon itself.

"The night sky." He mumbled. "It reflects the night sky."