Chapter 49

Almost a week has passed and I was still locked up in the room. Yoongi would go in the room sometimes but I would ignore him. I started eating what they gave but I only intake a minimal amount. I have asked other maids about Crion and they said that he was fine. I was starting to lose hope about getting saved and I am going insane trying to think of an escape route. I was about to give but I heard some maids talk about a party to be held today.

I am still unsure of what it is for but it must be something big because 2 days ago, Yoongi stopped coming in the room to check on me. I asked the other maids and they said that he was busy with the preparations. I didn't dare ask about the party because I was nervous that they would sense me coming up with a plan.

"So what is this dress for?" I asked AleXa, one of the maids, pointing at the black dress she brought in just now. It was a red body hugging dress that is surrounded with lace. The shoulders were very poofy and it had long sleeves with gloves. It stops a few inches above the knee and a see through cloth was on top of it. I don't know if I'm describing it right but it doesn't matter when you're locked up by the enemy.

"For the party Young Miss." I'm gonna attend to that party? "It was Madame Chaerin's order to get you ready." She stood straight and bowed at me. Why? Why and what do I need to get ready for?

My eyebrow raised when AleXa walked towards me with a key in hand. Is she gonna untie me? And she did! She really untied both my arms and legs. I am free! Should I run for it?

"Don't even think of running away." My head snapped towards the door that just opened and in came Yoongi. He was wearing a khaki brown suit with a white polo inside, all the buttons of his coat was undone and he was holding a black tie. I would be lying if I say that he doesn't look dashing in it. "I'll stay here and watch you as you get ready."

    "Excuse me?" I exclaimed. He literally just said that he'll watch me get ready. Yoongi must've found my reaction funny because he started to laugh in a low tone.

"That would be quite a sight my Queen but no, it's not what you're thinking. I'll only be guarding this room until AleXa finished pampering you up." Yoongi smirked leaning in towards my face. I blinked multiple times until he moved away from my face. He signalled AleXa to start then she guided me towards the room's bathroom closing it behind us.

The tub was already set filled with water and some bubbles. "You can take your clothes off Young Miss. I'll turn around if you're uncomfortable stripping in front of me." She said politely and turned around. I sighed and started taking my clothes off one by one. When I was actually fully naked, I sunk in the tub covering my body with the bubbles.

AleXa must've heard me get in the tub cause she turned to look at me. She picked up my clothes and folded them setting it aside. She walked towards me getting a bottle of what I assume is shampoo and started scrubbing my head. Does she really have to do this? I can do this myself just fine though. She also took some body wash and a floofie, I quickly grabbed it from her hand with an awkward smile. "I can do this one." I said and she smiled nodding her head.

"I'll get your dress Young Miss." AleXa said standing up and bowed at me before going outside the bathroom to get the dress, like she said. I quickly scrubbed my body and rinsed off the soap and shampoo from my body with the shower. "Are you done Miss?" AleXa knocked on the door. I put on the robe I saw hanging on the wall before answering her with a yes.

I got changed in the dress she brought in putting in a few accessories like a belt and shoes before going out. I noticed Yoongi standing in front of my bed having problems trying to tie his uhmm, well, tie! I walked towards him and helped him tie it properly.

AleXa then guided me to sit on the vanity and started doing my hair and makeup. My hair was flat ironed and is kept down with a silver hairband. She also placed some earrings and bracelet. The makeup was not that bold but it was something I wouldn't wear in a daily basis, just very special occasions. "Done." AleXa said with a smile.

I stood up and walked towards the mirror looking at myself. I looked so different yet I still looked like me. How is that even possible? I don't know. I don't even know if I liked this change but I would be lying if I say that I didn't. Maybe just a little.

"For a finishing touch." Yoongi said getting up from his sit on the couch and walked towards me. My back was facing him and I didn't look back. I just saw on the reflection of the mirror. He was carrying a small flat box and stopped right behind me. He opened it and gave AleXa the box but since I was looking in front, I didn't get to see what it was.

I nearly jumped when Yoongi pushed my hair to the side and shivered slightly when his fingers brushed on my neck. "You look beautiful." He whispered locking in the silver choker. "You always had." He whispered in that husky tone and rested his chin on my shoulders with his hands wrapped around my waist. I looked at him through the mirror and didn't realize that I was actually smiling. Oh Yoongi, what do I do?