Chapter 22

Suga's POV

"What happened?" I asked Crion for the nth time. After seeing Yewon float on water and her running away, I snapped back to reality and remembered nothing prior to that scene. The only thing I remember was Yewon hurting her finger then everything blacked out. I have been trying to ask Crion but he just keeps sighing.

"We'll handle that matter, Sir. Just stay in your room for now." I frowned when he left my room closing the door with him. What is there to handle? What happened earlier? Why can't he just tell me? Yewon looked so terrified. What did I do? Did I hurt her?

"Tsk. Why the hell am I so worried about her?" I mumbled and frustratedly ruffled my hair letting my body fall down my bed. Aish! I should just wash up. There is nothing that a long shower  won't fix. I shouldn't let that girl stress myself out.

(The Next Day)

Okay Yewon has been avoiding me all day and it's stressing me out. It keeps making me think, what did I do to her yesterday? I had done things that normally annoy her so that she will notice me. I kept on kicking her chair, I tapped my pen on my table, I kept on clicking my pen on and off, heck! I even tried fidgeting with her hair, tying it into a knot but she won't even spare me a glance. I still have to ask her some things like how she floated on water? Does she powers? Is she a demigod too? Or is she something else? It's not impossible since I, too, have powers. "Class dismiss." Right, I'm in class. I was too preoccupied that I didn't notice that it's already lunch. Yewon quickly put away her things and got up, I did the same.

"Yewon." I called and reached to grabe her hand but she had already walked away. You're driving me insane, woman! "Babe." I rolled my eyes hearing that annoying voice, feeling her hands wrap around my body.

"What do you want?" I asked coldly not looking at this girl flirting behind me. "I noticed you were trying to catch that girl's attention, you have me so why are you still bothering with her? She doesn't deserve your attention." She said twirling her finger on my shoulder. I grabbed her hands and pushed them away roughly before facing Rosé.

"Fuck off, will you?" I said staring at her eyes. I don't really care if I hurt her feelings. I'm not in the damn mood to flirt with her! I just need to talk to Yewon, is all.

I turned around and walked to the cafeteria where the boys were probably waiting for me. "What's with the face?" RM asked as soon as I sat down with them making the others look at me. I shake my head and ignored the question, instead I groaned quietly and buried my head on my hands.

"What is this? You look like a rejected lover boy!" Jhope teased and laughed with maknae line, based from the sound of their laughs. I slowly looked up at him with a glare making them clear their throats and stop laughing. "Here." Jin placed a cup of ice tea in front of my face, I took it and pulled it closer to me to take a sip.

"Did you see her? She was totally beat!"

"Yeah! Poor girl! She already got on Rosé's bad side. Also have you seen the transferee? He was hot!" Two girls gossiped whispering loudly as they walked passed our table. What's the point of whispering when everyone will hear it anyway?

"There's another transferee?" Jin asked confused. Yeah, I heard about him. Almost everyone has been talking about that transferee but I don't give a shit and I haven't seen that new guy yet. "I wonder who it is." Jimin said excitedly. Good for him, he has a new friend to make.

"Another fight?" Jungkook asked and they nodded. "Catfights, I guess." V answered making me shrug. I don't really care about fights, especially if it's a catfight. Girls will literally fight over nothing and I just find it stupid. They don't make sense! Yewon doesn't make sense. Geez, why did I think about her again?

"Who was that girl Rosé was fighting?"

"She's the new girl. Uji? Eunji? Umji? Something like that!"

"WHAT?!" Every person in the cafeteria looked startled and confused at our table after V and I yelled slamming our hands on the table. The boys looked at us with wide eyes while V frowned at me. I don't have time to argue with him right now! I quickly ran out the cafeteria to look for Rosé. What the hell did that woman do now? She had better not hurt Yewon!

Not far from the cafeteria, I saw crowd of students circled. I ran towards them pushing everyone out of the way. "What the heck?!" Rosé was already sitting on top of Yewon whose clothes and hair are a mess and a tall, unfamiliar guy was holding back Rosé's hand from slapping Yewon.

"Let go of me Park Chanyeol!" She yelled when the tall guy pulled her up. Everyone started whispering about the scene, 'Chanyeol' ignored Rosé and reached out his hand to Yewon. She looked at it hesitantly but took it anyways, helping her stand up.

"Where do you think you're going?" I asked noticing this Chanyeol guy pull Yewon but I interrupted him and grabbed Yewon's other hand, glaring at him. I pulled Yewon behind me loosening Chanyeol's grip on her. "Let go of her."