Chapter 9

"I said I'm sorry!" I yelled back. This guy has real anger issues! He immediately started yelling that I should pay for what I've done but I already said I'm sorry a couple of times. I don't have anything pay him too! "Do you really think sorry will get this stain out of my uniform?!"

"Well what do you want me to do huh? Buy you a new uniform?!" He's starting to get on my nerves. "That's not a bad idea!" He smirked and I looked at him in disbelief. Typical arrogant rich guys! I hate them! "Look! Unlike you, I don't like wasting money!"

"Just say that you're poor as a rat!" My head is in fury right now. I'm trying my hardest to cool myself down and not float him out of the building! "Well if sorry is not enough then that's your problem!" I said picking up my things and was about to walk away when he grabbed my arm pushing me to the wall with his arms on both sides of my head, trapping me.

"You think I'll let you get away that easy?" He whispered on my ear. Shit! His deep and husky voice just sent shivers down my spine, it's making my knees tremble. "W-what do you want?" Why are you intimidated Umji? Stop stuttering and push him away!

"Do you really want to know what I want?" His smirk made me more nervous than I already am. My body feels weak and my knees are shaking. He leaned in more closing in. He was just staring intently at my eye then he glanced at my lips back to my eyes making me gulp. What does he want? "You. I want you." What the hell? I came back to reality gathering all the remaining strength in my body and pushed him away.

"Do you think I'm sort of object that you can just get whenever you want?" I glared at him and he scoffed rolling his eyes. Does he think that this is some sort of joke? "I get whatever I want!"

"As if! You can't get me and you will never get me you jerk!" I hissed. I don't know where I'm getting all this courage to stand up to him but I should at least try not to show that I'm intimidated to save some pride and dignity. I do not want to appear weak in front of this asshole! "What if I can?"