Chapter 23

Umji's POV

I can see that Yoongi has been trying annoy me and get my attention. He does annoy me but I can't face him! Not now! He just discovered about my powers and I'm pretty sure that he find me weird. I won't be surprised if the whole school knows about my powers already, he'll probably use it against me too.

"Yewon." He called nearly whispering but I had already walked out of the room. I also wanted to ask him about what he is but I can't! Those red eyes and dark aura has bothered me even in my duty last night. I was too preoccupied thinking what he is, is he an enemy? Is he an ally? Min Yoongi you're driving me crazy!

"Umji, have you seen that new transferee?" Yuju appeared out of nowhere and clung onto my arm. I shake my head, there's a tranferee? "Really? Everyone has been talking about him."

"Why so?" I asked curiously making her shrug. "I haven't seen him yet but apparently he's handsome, tall and just handsome." She laughed making me giggle too. Yuju then went off to the cafeteria, I don't really have the appetite to eat so I told her to go first. I don't even know where I'm walking off to. I was just walking with my head down, I'll probably bump into someone aga—

"Oof." There I go! I fell to the floor butt first when I bumped into something sturdy. Probably a wall? I rubbed my head and noticed a pair of feet in front of me, I slowly looked up like way up and saw an unfamiliar guy. So I bumped into him? He doesn't look like he budged an inch! What is he? A wall? A pillar? A tower? Geez!

"I'm sorry." He said and bowed gently before reaching out his hand to help me stand up. I took it and brushed of the dust on my uniform. "It's fine. I'm sorry for not looking at where I was going." I said and bowed back. He doesn't look that old nor young, probably around Yerin or Sowon's age? I looked up from the bow and he was smiling. I was about to give an awkward smile back when I felt someone pull my hair from behind. "Yah! Park Chaeyoung!" He yelled with wide eyes and I was pulled back to the ground. Her again? What did I do to her this time?

"You're a little bitch aren't you! You're a slut too!" What the hell is she talking about? She got on top of me holding me by my collar and slapped me on my cheeks. "First you were flirting with Suga and you think you have him wrapped around your little finger? Now you're flirting with Chanyeol? The nerve!" She yelled and pulled my hair. I can't with this girl! Where did she ever get the idea that I was flirting with him and that Suga? I don't even know who that is!

"Yah! I don't even know who the heck that Suga is! And I don't even give an eff about who he is!" I yelled back and tried pushing her away from me. Students are starting to get crowded circling us. I tried to push her away but she kept pulling my hair and body towards her, pushing me to the ground. "You dare talk back to me?" She gasped and slapped me once again, she raised her other hand hand to slap me once more but the guy I bumped to earlier held her hand stopping her. He pulled Rosé up and reached his hand to me, I hesitatingly took it and he helped me stand up. "Where—"

"Where do you think you're going?" I was cut off when someone grabbed my other hand, I turned to look at who it is and nearly gasped seeing Yoongi. "Let her go." He pulled me behind him and glared at the other guy before dragging me out of there. Students made way and were gossiping about everything as Yoongi dragged me to the music room?

"What happened? What did Rosé do?" He asked letting go of my hand and sat on the stool in front of me. I didn't answer him and avoided to look at his eyes. My cheeks and scalp sting but other than that, I'm fine. "Who was that guy? What's your relationship with him?" Once again I didn't answer.

"KIM YEWON!" His voice boomed making me jump and look at him. Yoongi was staring at me with anger and an unrecognizable emotion. "W-why do y-ou care?" I asked stuttering, adding more fuel to the fire. He stood up and started walking towards me, I took a step back until I felt my waist bump on the piano. He leaned in on me placing both arms beside my body, locking me in place. His hands pressed on the piano keys creating weird noises and leaned in. "You're mind." Our faces were a few inches close and he was staring at my lips before looking up at my eyes. He leaned in slowly closing his eyes as I just stared at him, frozen. Is this gonna be my first kiss? Is he really gonna kiss me?

"UMJI!" We both turned our heads at the doors of the music room that flew open where the girls stood shocked. "Are we interrupting something?" I came back to my senses and shake my head.

"No no no!" I defended and pushed Yoongi a bit but he didn't seem to budge. "We aren't — We didn't — We're not—" I tried to come up with something but I ended up not saying anything. I turned to look at Yoongi but was more shocked when our lips brushed at each others. His eyes also widened in shock and I immediately covered my lips. Shit!