Chapter 7

"I swear Sowon has powers! I already used my powers on her a lot of times yet she still doesn't fall for me." Jin nagged, it's already break time and up till now he's complaining about how Sowon doesn't like him back. It's seriously starting to annoying me. "Why do you even care if she doesn't like you back? Then just go for another girl!" I said irritatedly making the boys nod except Jin.

"I-i never really though about that." It's just his pride as the son of Aphrodite. He's used to girls falling upon his feet that he can't accept that some just really aren't meant for him. "Anyways, let's talk about you Suga." I stopped eating and looked up to RM with a raised brow. What about me?

"You were looking intently at the new girl. You even smiled when she introduced herself!" Jungkook added, seriously? I didn't smile though! It was a smirk! "Yeah I noticed too! Is she your type?" Jimin asked and they all were looking at me.

"You like her don't you?" Jhope grinned wiggling his eyebrows at me. They look like idiots making that teasing face. "No." I rolled my eyes and they laughed at me except V. He was spacing out and was just looking at me? I looked behind me and saw no one. What is this guy staring at?

"V?" I said waving my hand in front of his face snapping him out of his thoughts. He's usually so jolly, what's different with today? "I have to go." He said in a low tone and left without uttering a single word. We all looked at his retreating back with confused faces.

"What's wrong with him?" Jin asked and we shrugged. "He has been like that since the first subject. It's not like him!" Jungkook said looking worriedly at V before he exited the cafeteria completely. "You should talk to him." I said looking seriously at Jungkook and he nodded. He could use his powers if he wants to but being in a public place, that would be a bit dangerous because someone might see them.

"Enough of that. Let's go, we still have classes." RM said and they stood up to leave. "I have vacant." I said before walking in an opposite direction from them. They all know where to find me and that is in the music room. I held the doorknob ready to open the door but stopped when I heard voice from inside.

"But wh—" It was a girl's voice.

"Just do as I say Umji. You'll know soon enough!" Was that V's voice? What the hell is he doing here? He doesn't usually go here unless he's with us. He rather be on the rooftop or the garden and who is he talking to? Who is Umji?

I quickly hid behind a nearby wall when I heard footsteps towards the door. I peaked out a little and saw him walking out of the room with a really serious expression. He's rarely like this but why? What are you hiding from us V? A lot of questions are running on my mind as I stared at him walking away. When he turned to go back to his class, I went out of my hiding place and decided to take a look at the girl he was talking with earlier. But as soon as I stepped inside the music room, I bumped onto someone and felt my uniform get sticky and wet. "YAH!" I yelled and looked down at Kim Yewon?