Chapter 41

It is 6 in the evening and I'm already done preparing myself for the gathering. I am now just waiting for Yoongi to pick me up. He told me everything he remembered and there wasn't really much to it. He just woke up in Atlantis safe and unharmed with his eyes red.

I am now wearing a long white gown that flowed when I walked, it was only long enough so I wouldn't step on it as I walked. With minimal makeup and the only jewelry was the ring his Mom gave me. Inside my gown was a leg harness where I put my crest. Demigod's must wear it with them all the time.

I looked at myself when my eyes caught the ring wrapped around my finger. What is so special about this ring? I wore it this morning and when I was about to take it off, it wouldn't. It won't move nor take off! It was also very painful, like I was pulling on my own skin. Seems like it attached itself onto my finger.

"Where the hell are you going?" Dad asked with arms crossed leaning on my room's doorframe. "Somewhere." I answered not looking at him and he just scowled.

"Bring me alcohol." He ordered making me look at him in disgust and sadness. "When are you gonna realize that what you're doing is not healthy? You're practically dying while alive!" I asked.

"Mind your own business you bitch! If you weren't born then your Mom wouldn't have left me." He growled angrily looking at me with despise before walking away. He has always blamed me for Mom's disappearance like he didn't know she was a Goddess and had her responsibilities. If I wasn't born, either way she'll have to leave him.

I sighed and shook my head before grabbing my phone that vibrated just now. The message was from Yoongi and he just arrived in near our house. I quickly grabbed my purse and other things essential then went out after checking my reflection on the full body mirror.

When I got out, Yoongi was leaning on his car with arms crossed looing dashing in his white formal suit with a red tie. "You got your hair bleached?" I asked noticing the black hair he had turned blonde and he nodded with a smile.

"You look beautiful in white." My cheeks turned red with his compliment but I decided not to acknowledge it any further. It was because I was too embarrassed anyway. His suit looked so simple but it also looked very expensive while I? I was just in a plain white gown that I borrow from SinB yesterday. Is that how everyone's gonna look in the party? I suddenly felt anxious and he must've noticed it too.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi asked raising my chin with his finger making me look at his eyes. His eyes turned back to its normal white, unlike yesterday that was red. "Nothing." I sighed shaking my head.

Yoongi didn't ask any further instead, opened the car door for me. I smiled his small gestures and sat inside. He quickly ran around to the other side and got in starting the car. The drive wasn't that long but it was so quiet. I didn't say a thing nor did he.

When we arrived at their house, the first thing I noticed was the line of cars with different brands but probably the same high price parked in front. The colors were either a red, a silver or a black which seemed pretty popular colors for cars. "Are you ready?" He asked and I shake my head.

Once again, I'm very nervous! We were standing outside their door and on Yoongi's signal the maids will open the doors. I don't know why but that would only catch the attention of others which I don't like. A grand entrance.

"Let's go." He mumbled and raised his hands signalling the maids. He offered his arm to me in which I locked with mine. The doors slowly opened and I took a deep breath before we walked in.

I suppressed the urge to gasp when I saw everybody. Like I expected, everyone was looking at us and they were in their finest clothing paired with shining jewelries. There were also a lot of people which shocked me since I didn't expect that the Min Family Tree would be this many. But what shocked me the most was the color of their clothes. "What the hell?"

My eyes wandered through everyone and they were all wearing black! Me and Yoongi are the only ones in white making us stand out more from the rest. "You didn't tell me that the theme was black!" I whispered shyly at Yoongi and he just chuckled at my reaction.

Some of the people were smiling at me, some were just staring and others are looking at me with their judging faces as if scanning the prices of what I'm wearing. The anxiousness in me rose higher and I started feeling more embarrassed than I already was. I looked down as we walked and only looked up when we stopped.

Yoongi faced me holding both my arms, staring at me in the eyes. "Yewon, look at me." He said when I tried looking away, avoiding his eyes. He should've just told me what to wear intead of picking the dress myself and humiliating myself in front of all these people. "The theme may be black and we are wearing white but that is okay. I didn't tell you because I wanted you to wear white. And I want you to wear white because I know you'd look this beautiful. Your dress may not be the most expensive one there is but you still look more beautiful than the others. You'd always look the most beautiful in whatever color you wear. They're not staring you are wearing white, they are staring because you are the light. We are the star of the show!"