Chapter 29

As soon as we got to school, I quickly took off his helmet and gave it back to him then ran to our classroom. Good thing that there weren't many students earlier. "UUUMJII!" Yerin yelled running towards me. I waved back and hugged her giggling. "Eunha just woke up, did you hear?" She asked making me shake my head.

Eunha woke up? That's great news! We can now finally know what happened to her that day! We both went straight to the classroom where the other girls are already except Eunha who still needed to rest. After a while, the 7 dorks came in followed by our Professor. He started to discuss about a boring topic. Something about the human anatomy or something. I wasn't really paying attention and if I wanted to I couldn't since the Jerk won't stop kicking my chair. I was about to turn and glare at him when the Professor called my name. "Yes Sir?" I asked immediately standing up.

"Can you go to my office and get this book along with some papers beside it?" He asked and pointed a book shown at his PowerPoint presentation. I nodded and quickly went out of the room towards the faculty. I gently turned doorknob and looked around the faculty to check if their were other teachers but there wasn't any. They're probably in their class, makes sense since it's school hours. I went towards the Prof's table and started at the book on his desk. Beside it was a huge box filled with papers. Are these the papers he asked me to carry? Geez! Who does he think I am? Hulk?

I scratched the back of my head and placed the book on top of the box before carrying it. This is so heavy! Oh my Gods! I slowly made my way out of his office not entirely seeing where I was going. "Oof!" I dropped the box of papers leaving it flying everywhere when I bumped into someone. I groaned in frustration and started to pick up the pieces of paper and putting it back on the box. The person I bumped into squatted down in front of me and helped me pick up the papers.

I ignored him and continued to pick up the papers when we coincidentally picked the same paper up. Okay guys, to make it clear, I was holding the paper at the end and he was holding it at the other end. It was not that cliché scene where his hand touched mine, alright? I looked up at him and realized that he was a familiar face. "Oh! You're —"

"The person from the other day." He let go of the paper and took the last remaining paper on the floor. "I'm sorry about Chaeyoung. She's a bit of a warfreak." He smiled shyly apologizing in behalf of Rosé. So does that mean that he knows her personally? "I'm Park Chanyeol, by the way." He introduced reaching out his hand. I shook it for just a sec before smiling back at him. "I have heard. I'm Kim Yewon or Umji." I excused myself as I really have to go back to class and slowly walked up the stairs. A huge and rich school that doesn't have elevators, great!

On my way up to the third floor, I heard footsteps from the first floor right below. Someone's also going up the building. I ignored it and focused on carrying this box up to the third floor without letting my clumsiness get the best of me. "That box looks heavier than you." I nearly jumped in surprise when a deep voice from behind me spoke. I turned my head glancing at the person and rolled my eyes seeing Yoongi with crossed arms and an amused expression.

"Give me that." He said and suddenly took the box and book away from me walking up quickly. I was left dumbfounded for a few seconds and ran to catch up to him but he has already at the third floor and went in the room. I followed after him and sat down my seat.

"Psst." SinB pinched my waist secretly making me look at her. The girls were looking at me with suspicious expressions. "You have some explaining to do at break!" She whisper yelled making me sigh. Uh oh!