Chapter 48

"Miss, you should eat! The Young Sir would not like it if he sees the food untouched once again." One of the maids pleaded to me but I ignored her and stared into nothingness. It's already 7 in the evening and since this morning, I did not eat the food they gave.

I am starving but I can't bring myself to even eat one spoonful of food. After that scene with Yoongi, I was still checked by the doctor but I was fine so it went quickly. After the doctor left, Yoongi did not put me back in the basement instead I was tied to the bed myself. It's pretty much another dungeon but with a nicer surrounding.

The blinds on the room was closed but it was not dark since the room has lights. I only kept staring at the small moonlight that peeked through the blinds. If only I could reach it then I would surely be saved but unfortunately there were metal chains tied on my feet and arms. I can't use my powers either cause the windows are closed, the door is always closed and I certainly can't lift the bed as it is too heavy.

I hear the maid sigh and the door opening then closing back again. She must've left. She has been trying to force me to eat since earlier today but I am really not in the mood to eat. "What do you mean she still won't eat?!" Muffled shouts can be heard from outside the room and I'm only assuming that it was Yoongi.

The door slammed open creating a loud thud as it hit the wall but I was not fazed nor surprised by it. "Yewon, why won't you eat? It is not healthy for you!" I turned to look at a mad Yoongi standing beside the bed.

"I don't want to." I answered lifelessly nearly in a whisper. I heard him groan in frustration before he grabbed my shoulders forcing me to look at him.

"Didn't you hear what I said? It is not healthy for you! You could get sick if you keep this up—"

"And do you think being locked up in a room with chains tied to my body is healthy?" I snapped back. I was getting emotional and tears were building up on the corner of my eyes as he stood there with wide eyes. "Do you think doing all of this just so darkness could reign is healthy to any of the people? Do you think shoving ambrosia down their throats so you could control them is healthy for any of them too?" A tear escaped my eye as I looked away from him. His grip on my shoulders loosened and I wiped away my tear.

"Yewon it is not like that!" He said trying to defend himself and his mother.

"Then what is the whole point of all this?" I asked coldly looking at him straight in the eyes. Other than power, I can not see any reason why they are doing this. It was just supposed to be revenge on Chaerin's father for leaving them. I'm pretty sure that Erebus has suffered enough seeing one of his daughters turn into their enemy.

"Mom has every reason to be mad. She was powerless at first and the way those 'Gods' ruled was unfair! There were people who were poor, rich, happy and sad—"

"How about you? What is your reason?" Yoongi was taken aback and opened his mouth to say something but in the end, he said nothing. He looked down avoiding my eyes and instead of answering, he left. He left slamming the door behind him. When will you realize that you're not a slave of your Mother, Yoongi? You never did like listening to Poseidon, your father, why can't you do the same to your Mom?