Chapter 40

We are back at school at lunch time. Like the usual, we were seated in the round table but I was in no mood to eat. We still haven't found Yoongi and have no clue about where he is. We figured maybe the ATEEZ took him because he was the only one that wasn't a demigod of the moon.

We searched for him the whole knight and I haven't gotten proper rest yet. I'm worried about him and we already told our friends. "Cheer up Umji. We'll find him!" Yuju said trying to cheer me up.

"I hope so." I sighed looking down. I ordered, more like, Sowon ordered a sandwich, a salad and iced tea for me but I haven't touched any of it.

"Hey." We all looked at the boys who sat down with us. Our eyes widened while SinB was narrowing her eyes at them. Why are they sitting with us? "What are you doing?" SinB asked making them look at us with confusion.

"Uhh sitting?" RM answered unsure while sitting down slowly. They were all carrying their food trays and sat down beside us. "We mean, why are you sitting with us?" Sowon asked more clearly.

"So we can eat lunch?" This time it was Jungkook who answered unsurely. Our faces went blank and I felt annoyed by their answers. It was a very simple question! Can't they just answer appropriately?

"Are you gonna answer us or will this fork be stuck in your throats?" Yuju threatened, her face darkening with annoyance. Of course she's kidding! She can't afford to hurt anyone or anything being the daughter of Asclepius and everything.

"Woah chill! We just want to sit with you." Jhope laughed nervously scratching the back of his head. Yuju put down the fork and started calming herself down. The boys sat down completely and started eating their food.

"Do you have any lead or trace of him?" Jungkook asked and by him, he was pertaining to Yoongi. We all shook our heads sadly. I sighed, what if the ATEEZ are hurting him? Where could they have taken him? I do hope he's alright.

I was lost in my thoughts and they boys may have noticed that I was not touching my food. I just really don't have the appetite to take in anything. I was only distracted from my worrying when a hand wrapped around my shoulder patting my arm gently. I looked beside me and saw V trying to comfort me.

"He's fine. We'll find him okay? Here." He said smiling warmly and placed a can of sparkling soda in front of me. I tried to show him a small smile but it only made him look at me more worried. His worried eyes went down to my hand and he noticed the shining jewelry wrapped around my finger.

"Umji, where did you get that ring?" He asked seriously. The sudden change of tone caught the attention of the others and they, too, looked at my ring. "Ah this? This was a gift from Yoongi—"

My sentence was cut short when the cafeteria doors were roughly opened and the sound of the door slamming against the walls created a loud thud that echoed in the whole cafeteria.

"What happened to him?"

"Look at his eyes!"

"It's so red!"

"It looks itchy!"

"Did he get sore eyes?"

Whispers started gossiping when someone went inside the cafeteria. I wouldn't have cared about who that person is. But he was someone familiar. Very familiar!

My eyes widened and we all gasped at the sight of the man we spent all night searching for. I slowly stood up and unconsciously started running towards him tackling him in a hug, not caring if people gossiped or watched us. "Yewon." He whispered caressing my hair.

"I thought I'd lost you!

You were gone!

There wasn't a trace and they took you!

We were looking everywhere and we couldn't find—"

Tears started streaming from my eyes and I sobbed hardly. "I'm here now. Don't worry I'm fine! Dad saved me!" He said trying to hush me. He wiped away the tears rolling down my cheeks and gently placed a kiss on my forehead.

"I'm safe." Yoongi said staring at my eyes not caring if his beautiful chestnut brown eyes were surrounded by the color of bloody red instead of the usual cloud white.