Chapter 27

Unknown's POV

The doors opened letting me in. I walked in to be greeted by the other maids in the house, they bowed down as I passed each one of them. "Is the Madam here?" I asked one of them and she nodded pointing at the second floor. Madam just got back from a business trip and must be in her office.

I walked up to the second floor, passing through the hallways where portraits of their family was hung, stopping in front of a wooden double door where a silver placard with the word 'Office' was placed. I took a deep breath remembering what I saw that day, remembering every single detail there is then slowly raised my hand to knock. Three knocks is all it takes before her authoritive, feminine voice answered from the other side. I held the doorknob gently twisting it open and walking inside, closing the door shut behind me.

The white, marble floor as shiny as your forehead reflected everything that was just above it. Every furniture was white with a touch of silver or gold, not a single dot of dust can be seen, making the room look neat, modern and sophisticated. Very much like the Madam herself. "What is it?" She asked with her head buried behind the laptop where she was typing something. "It's about your son, Madam. About the Young Sir!" I answered with a clear voice, standing straight. It made her look up at me and gently closed her laptop, placing her elbows on top of the table and rested her chin in between her fingers. "What about him?" She asked.

"It happened, much worse than before." She frowned at my report and motioned me to continue. "I'm afraid that the Young Sir is gonna have more trouble as he grows older while not knowing the truth about who he is." I said and she sighed at this.

"What am I supposed to do? We have been hiding from the descendants of the moon for years! I don't want them knowing about my son, not right now. He's not yet ready to know! He's still weaker than any of us despite being born of such strong power. What had happened that made him lose control?" She asked making me gulp quietly. I cannot tell her about Young Sir's friends, she'll definitely order them to go after her. I cannot out her life at risk! At the very first glance, I already knew that she was not normal mortal, she's a demigod! And her floating on the pool confirmed her powers. She's sweet, kind and I can see through the Young Sir's eyes that he has developed a liking to this girl. He may not know it and is still innocent when it comes to love but she has grown on him. Young Sir will definitely be sad if something happens to that girl. "I do not know Madam. I only heard the Young Sir growl and saw him in that form in the garden. It was much darker than before that it scared me too."

"Okay thank you Crion. You can now go but please make sure to keep a keen eye on Suga. I'll convince the others that I will be telling him and start training him about our ways." I took one last bow before exiting the room. A secret won't last forever, it is bound to be revealed sooner or later. I'm just hoping that it would be later.