Chapter 13

A week has passed and now I'm in the washroom. For the whole week, that jerk did nothing but bully and pull pranks on me. Like today, as soon as I stepped in the building, a bucketful of water with food coloring was poured onto me. I was left with there being as colorful as crayons!

"You're late Ms. Kim!" The Professor said and I lowered my head as the students whispered, staring at me. "I'm sorry Sir. It will not happen again!" I apologized bowing in front of him.

"It better not or you're getting detention! Sit down!" He said strictly glaring at me so I shyly walked towards my seat. People were still staring at me and some were laughing, they probably saw what happened earlier. "As I was saying earlier before Ms. Kim had interrupted me, you will be having reports by pair. Since you were late Ms. Kim, you will be partnered up with Mr. Min who was also late!"

"WHAT?!" Me and the jerk both yelled at the same time. He even stood up slamming his palms on the desk creating a loud thud. The Professor didn't flinch and seemed like he was mentally prepared for our reaction. "No I will not be working with that nerd." Nerd? Since when was I the School Nerd? Last time I checked, I looked perfectly fine and was this because I was wearing glasses and liked reading books? How childish!

"Sir can I work on the report alone?" I rolled my eyes at him before facing the Professor. "No. Not unless you want to fail this subject!" We both groaned at the same time again making the both of us look at each other and glare. "Now I'm giving you time to talk about your reports. Go to your respective partners!" He said clapping has hands twice and the students started to walk towards their partners to negotiate about their reports. I rolled my eyes knowing that the jerk won't bother sit beside me and so do I. He sits behind me so I just faced him with a frown.

"She's so lucky!"

"I wish I was Umji!"

"Tsk! She must be happy that she got the chance to flirt with him!"

"She must have known that there will be a reporting so she came late on purpose!"

Okay but that's just dumb! If they badly want to be in my position right now then we should exchange partners then!

"Okay Jerk! I don't want to waste time and I know that you also don't want—"

"Stop calling me Jerk, you Nerd!" He cut me off and I rolled my eyes at him.  What am I suppose to call him then? I don't even know his name! "Do you prefer Bastard? Dickhead? Or asshole?" He just looked at me blankly like I just didn't mock him.

"Min Yoongi. My name is Min Yoongi." Okay? But his name is Yoongi? That's quite a sweet name. It definitely doesn't suit him! But it's a cute name. Yoongi.