Chapter 6

Suga's POV

"Hey catch!" Jhope said and threw a scrunched up ball of paper at Jimin. Jimin caught and threw it back with full force. Jhope dodged it but it hit RM on his arm. He frowned and glared at the two making them look down apologetically while Jungkook and V stifled a laugh.

"Hey Babe—" Jin started but was cut off.

"Don't make me laugh Mr. Kim Seokjin." Sowon said walking inside the room with a blank face. The boys held back their laughter after seeing Cupid get rejected. Jin can get any girl he wants being the son of Aphrodite, but somehow it doesn't work on 5 girls. Those girls are Sowon, Yerin, Eunha, Yuju and SinB. He has been trying to hit on Sowon but it never worked. "Sometimes I'd like to think that she has powers too." Jin whispered to us pointing at the girls who went it. I frowned noticing another girl behind them. She seems new? But why does she look familiar?

"What the heck?" V gasped making us face him, he was looking at the new girl too. What's with the reaction? Do they know each other? Does he like her?

"Yah Jung Hoseok! Where's my homework?" SinB said punching Jhope's arm. He frowned and fished out a notebook from his bag before throwing it towards SinB. These two are best friends, they like bullying each other. A weird friendship they have if you ask me. SinB then smiled staring at her homework that Jhope did before walking away. Jhope made faces as she left rubbing his arm. "What? Don't tell me that her punch hurt? You getting weak Jhope?" Jimin teased making Jhope glare at him.

"It's not that. Her touch seems to send electricity on my body. As soon as her hand touches my skin it feels like I'm being grounded." We cringed in disgust at his answer except RM and Jin who were both smirking. "Dude you must be in love with her." RM laughed and his eyes widened in shock.

"No I am not! I'm serious, I feel electrocuted when she touches me!" Jhope defended making us laugh harder. "That's what people in love say. I should know, I'm Cupid." Jin wiggled his eyebrows at Jhope and he groaned in frustration.

"Good morning everyone." Students all went back to their seats when the Professor came. He scanned the whole room, his eyes stopping at the new girl. "You're a fresh face. Introduce yourself in front please." The new girl shyly went up to the front and bowed before introducing herself. "Hello, my name is Kim Yewon. I am 19 years old and I hope we all get along."

Kim Yewon? Hmm... Interesting.