Chapter 39

"CRION!!"

I sighed hearing Madame's voice. The Young Sir has just left with Miss Yewon and like I fear, they have met. I wanted Sir Suga to keep Miss Yewon hidden. I want them to stay a secret from his Mom but fate wants to play with them.

"I'm here Ma'am." I said as I went in her office. She was sitting in her usual chair, laid back with a big smile. Her face is bright and the smile turned into a smirk as she stared in front, at the wall where a painting of her parents was hung. "I can't believe that my job would be this easy. With that Yerin, my son would've been strong but with Umji? They'll be unstoppable! They'll rule everything living!" She laughed and because of it my heart started beating rapidly in fright.

"Ma'am, Sir Suga and Miss Umji aren't really in a relationship. It was for show!" I admitted, my hands trembling behind me. But her smirk didn't disappear, she looked at me.

"Do you think I'm dumb Crion? I'm no fool. I know what's going on with my son's life. I know how they're faking that relationship because Yerin and Yoongi were against our plans." She snorted rolling her eyes then she giggled. She scares me and she knows it! She's not just somebody anyways, she's someone powerful. Someone more powerful than the young demigods. "I also know how she was here one day with my son. And how you tried to hide her presence from me." I gulped multiple times seeing her sharp look at me.

"H-how—"

"Oh Crion! You've been so naive! The slightest scent of a demigod's blood excites me inside. I just can't miss a drop!" She laughed maniacally and I slowly started walking backwards, hoping to get out of the same room. But when I twisted the doorknobs, they wouldn't open.

"You make me laugh Crion. Such a comedian, yes you are!" She laughed again swirling a finger in the air as black smoke started to come out from her back. "You've been quite a nice inspiration from history but I'm afraid that you will be forgotten soon." The shadows started circling me and right now, I know how I'm helpless and defeated. She crushed her fists and at the same time, the shadows squeezed my body as if tying me with no way out.

I kneeled on the floor, feeling the energy in my body get sucked out bit by bit. "You'll never succeed as long as Sir Suga keeps his crest." I gritted my teeth glaring at her as she walked towards me. "Oh but I will." She scrunched her nose with a smile and walked outside of her office, with her command. The shadows lifted me up following her through the dark hallways of the house. Not a single light was open and it made her stronger. I was lifted still and was only put down when we reached the basement where a familiar body was tied down.

"Young Sir!" I screamed worriedly looking at him. He's unconscious and both hands were tied with big chains. He's not dead isn't he? "What did you do?" I growled at her still looking at Suga's state.

"I just put him to sleep. I don't want him biting everyone's head off when he wakes up right? I mean I'd love that but I don't want the carpets stained." She giggled excitedly. She walked towards Suga and knelt down in front of him. She raised her hands caressing his sleeping face but it went down to his ankles.

"CHAERIN NO!" I yelled when she pulled a part of his pants up revealing the anklet where Suga's crest was dangling. The crest was small and it symbolizes a demigod's God Parent, in which Suga's case is Poseidon. Every demigod has one and it can be placed anywhere in their body, we placed it on his ankles and hid it with is pants always.

"No Ma'am?" She asked smiling before ripping away the anklet, his crest. It was the most important thing for someone like Suga, as it was the only thing that kept the shadows locked inside him.

Suga then started screaming loudly as if he was in so much pain. And when he opened his eyes, it was the same as red eyed monsters that hid in the shadows.

I was sent by Poseidon to look after Suga. It was the reason why he was never given tasks and was always locked inside. I'm so sorry my Lord Poseidon. I have failed my mission. And like always, the prophecy was never wrong.

Suga never knew his mother was that Chaerin. He never knew how she was the Queen of Darkness. And he never knew that he was next in line.