Chapter 34

"Well that was easier than expected." I mumbled while walking home. As soon as V heard Yerin's name mentioned he quickly agreed to let me go to that dinner. I didn't know that he liked her. Well now we know that they both like each other, maybe I can set those two up some time.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow at 6 and wear something decent." I narrowed my eyes at Yoongi and he rolled his at me. I can't believe that I'm really gonna meet his Mom as his 'girlfriend'.

(Time Skip)

We are now in front of Yoongi's house and like he said, he picked me up by 6 and instead of his usual bike, he was driving a car. I don't know what brand it is since I'm not really into cars but all I know is it's hella expensive!

"Wait I'm nervous!" I said my hands shaking. What if she notices that I'm not really his girlfriend? What if she gets mad at my answers? I don't even know what to say!

"Relax! My Mom doesn't bite. Well sometimes." What does he even mean by that? Does that mean that Mrs. Min is the sophisticated type of rich person?

"I'm serious Yoongi! Maybe you should've just gotten someone and fake as Umji." I said and he shake his head disagreeing. I don't think I'm up for this acting. She'll probably catch us!

"Look, I'll be beside you all evening. And if you're worried that she might not like you then don't be! You look beautiful." I am confused by his words. Did he just compliment me and say that I'm beautiful? While I still stood there dumbfounded, Yoongi showed a smile. A genuine smile. And held my shaking hands to guide me inside their house. The instant his hands touched mine, the shakiness disappeared. I never imagined that holding his hand would be this comfortable.

"Good evening Young Sir— it's her." Crion bowed and greeted but when his eyes gazed upon me he stopped. He looked shocked and nervous at the same time. Why? Does he know that I'm not really  girlfriend? Well probably but he looks kinda scared too.

"Good evening Crion. Is Mom in the dining room already?" Yoongi asked and Crion just nodded still looking at me.

"Sir, do you really think that this is a good idea? I can always convince your Mom to reschedule the dinner." He said seriously, stopping Yoongi by grabbing his arm. Yoongi frowned shaking his head before pushing Crion's arm gently away from him.

Yoongi led me to the dining room and as we passed Crion, I swear I heard him sigh. What's up with him? Last time I saw him, he wasn't like this nervous and he smiled a lot. The first thing that caught my eye was the blinding light at the center of the room. It looked like a chandelier but smaller and everything looked so shiny and expensive.

The long dining table at the center of the room was filled with different kinds of food. There's a bit too many if you ask me. It looks like a feast!  At the end of the table were two chairs, one for me and Yoongi, I assume then at the other end a huge throne like chair was placed. Do they always dine like this? Her chair itself scares me already! It doesn't look anything dark or scary but it looked so expensive!

"Good evening son." I froze in my spot hearing the cold but feminine voice from behind me. Yoongi pulled my arm a little making way for his Mom. I tried my best to pull a genuine smile but I bet that it only made me look stupid. I'm so nervous and she looked so intimidating too! I just want the floor to open up and eat me alive to get me out of this situation.

Why the hell does she look like a villain, like the Evil Queen or something? She was wearing a black flowing dress that reached a little bit below her knees. It was body hugging dress that showed off her curves and with a shape like that? You wouldn't expect her to be a mother at all! I'd die to have body proportions like that!

Her hair is short, a bob, and her makeup was way dark! She passed by us, walking to the other end of the table sitting on her throne— I mean chair. "Is she always this scary?" I whispered to Yoongi and he just chuckled at me. He gestured me towards the two chairs and even pulled out a chair for me. I nearly rolled my eyes at his 'sweet' gesture but I admit, I wasn't expecting that but that doesn't change the fact that he was the one who got me into this situation.

We both looked at her Mom that was now staring at us. She was looking intently at me with a smirk plastered on her face. "It's nice to finally meet you, Umji."