Chapter 17

Suga's POV

Guess where I am and what I am doing right now! "Sir! I thought you liked staying in your office!" Crion yelled from my tail. I do! I really do like it there but I still need to go out from time to time you know. And if you guessed it then congratulations! I'm running away from Crion again. Just because I liked the office, it doesn't mean that I won't be breaking out of Atlantis.

"I'm just gonna visit some friends!" I chuckled and within a swipe of my hand, the current was split in two and Crion who was on my tail earlier was sent to a different direction, yelling my name.

I got up to the surface and walked towards the beach. Me and the boys agreed to meet up tonight near the school so that's where I'm going. As for V, I don't know where he is but after that scene in the cafeteria he walked out. I also don't know if he was informed that we will be meeting up but I don't really care. I glanced at the moon expecting to see the girl but all I saw was a bright full moon. This is such a wrong timing! I could've gotten the chance to see a clearer and fuller view of her face here but disappointingly, she's not here.

"That's odd." She's usually sitting there by this hour already. Aish! I should just go to the boys. There's no point in knowing anyways, I'm just interested since her eyes caught my attention but that's all it is. Nothing more, nothing less.

"Hey!" I said waving at the boys when I got the sight of them in front of the school. They waved back and I ran towards them, V is not here. He's really being like this huh? "V said he couldn't come since they have an important meeting at the Moon Palace." I scoffed at what Jin said. V is just probably making up excuses to avoid me because he thinks I'm gonna steal his beloved Yewon. But hey! Taking something that is already mine doesn't count as stealing doesn't it?

"What are we gonna do now?" Jhope asked and we shrugged. Jimin opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted when a loud scream interrupted him. It was definitely a girl based from the high pitched scream. And it sounded not too far away from here. We all looked at each other before running towards the scream.

We stopped dead on our track after seeing a girl laying down unconscious in front of a tree that was beginning to turn black and rot? The leaves were falling off and it seemed like it was time lapsing in front of us. "Move!" A deep voice boomed and before we could do what he told us, a blue arrow zoomed by my face hitting the tree. A black shadow came out from inside the tree and it formed a woman? With yellow glowing eyes. It hissed at V who was aiming another arrow at her. He released another arrow but like smoke, the woman disappeared with a giggle and the arrow just hit the ground. That was one hella creepy giggle!

"What the in the owls was that?" RM asked stunned. We all were! We have seen nothing like it before the way it giggled looked like it could send you nightmares for a week straight! V didn't answer us and instead ran towards the girl on the ground. Shit! We forgot about her! We all ran towards the girl and circled around, "Eunha?" What the fuck?