Chapter 14

Suga's POV

Lunch time already and I need to meet the boys in the cafeteria. As usual, girls were squealing and caking makeup. Don't they ever get tired of this? Cause honestly I am! I don't want any of this attention!

"What's with the frown? Not in a good mood?" RM asked with a smirk as soon as I sat with them. We were in our usual table in the cafeteria and I don't know why but I'm really not in the mood today. Earlier today, I was laughing at Yewon getting humiliated as she was soaking wet from that colored water but when she started using names on me, it made me mad. It somehow hurt? What the hell am I saying?

"Have you guys heard?" Jhope asked making all of us look at him. "A prank was played earlier on the new girl!" Of course I have heard of that. I did it! Seems like they have heard of it. News does spread quickly in this school!

"You mean the prank I pulled on Yewon?" I asked with a blank and they all looked at me shocked. "You pulled that prank? It was epic!" Jimin laughed loudly making me smirk. "She looked so colorful earlier!" Jin even did a high five with them as all of them laughed remembering the prank I did earlier except V. He was frowning, no, glaring at me.

"You did what?" He asked seriously making everyone's laugh die down and look at him. V looked so mad and serious, it's not like him at all! "He was the one that pulled the prank on Umji! Wasn't it funny?" Jungkook wiped a fake tear from his eye and placed a hand on V's shoulder but he pushed it away. What the hell is wrong with him? He usually likes pranks and laughed with us at them. Why is he getting so serious about a little thing like this?

"It wasn't funny! You're the one that pulled all those pranks on her weren't you?" He asked and I raised a brow with my usual blank and calm face. It seemed to make him angrier as his hands were already curled up tightly. "What if I am?" I looked straight into his eyes testing his patience. He is seriously so mad right now! Why? Does he care for Yewon?

"Stop it Suga! I'm warning you." He threatened. The tension between us was getting heavier by the second and I can almost see electricity between us as we glared at each other. "Why the hell do you care about that nerd so much?"

His eyebrow rose at the word nerd. She's not really a nerd physically but she's definitely the type to go always obey the rules so in conclusion, she's a nerd! "Yeah! Do you like her?" Jungkook asked his eyes starting to turn misty, he's starting ti use his powers against V. "Stop it Jungkook. You don't need to use that on me. I'll answer it truthfully." He said raising a hand at Jungkook gesturing him to stop without looking at him. "So what if I like her?" What the hell?

"Then so be it."