Chapter 98: Special gift

The sun started to come up, as a blonde was looking over the view of the bounty. He took in the sight, he smiled widely. When he heard footsteps his smiled wider. He turned and met with the face of mirage. He walked over, and greeted her kindly. "Hello, how are you on this fine Morning" he asked her, the girl shifted back. But smiled kindly. "I'm fine, how are you Lloyd?" She asked back, he replied the same, and the talking went on for a while before Lloyd could have sworn to see a figure down below, in the shape of a small figure.

That looked like possibly a puppy. But it went away too fast to be completely certain so he shrugged it off, and turned to the girl who had a mischievous smile on her face. "Wanna go somewhere fun?" She asked.The blonde raised an eyebrow in Skepticism. "What kinda fun place are you talking?" The blonde asked. The girl only smiled, "Oh trust me, you'll love it" she promised.

  The blonde signed, "Alright, I have some time before the others wake up. Let's do it" he said with a smile.  She giggled, as she grabbed his arm and led him off the bounty. The blonde wondered what he was getting into, and what he was letting the girl lead him like this.

As the sun rose, into the sky a certain brunette was waking onto the bounty deck, where he met most of the bounty crew. He saw his sister was looking over the side of the bounty, he walked over. "Hey Nya" the girl turned around, and greeted her brother with a smile. After some brief talking the siblings decided, they'd go and wait for the the other resistance members to get up, then go make plans to stop the noodle truck people once and for all.

A certain white haired girl groaned as the sun shined brightly in her face. She whimpered, as she tried rolling over but that didn't work out, so she was forced to wake up. She sat up, and rubbed her eyes, before she spotted her puppy was sleeping peacefully. The girl smiled, as she knelt down and rubbed the pup's back.

The pup responded by rolling over onto her back. Harumi laughed as her hair dangled into her face, making the girl laughed harder. Once she stood back up, she pushed her hair back. The girl figured she should probably go start the day, and luckily she had a breakfast bar, it was a small but a fulfilling breakfast.

After breakfast, the girl headed to 'her' secret workshop so she can keep working on her inventions. Just in case she needed them you could never be so carful, as she grabbed a wrench she began to walk towards a certain jet she was working on, but then the glare of a photo made her stop in her tracks.

She looked and then saw it was a picture of 'Her' and lloyd when they were children. It was the day of when they first met each other. Harumi smiled weakly remembering that day. But it didn't matter he hated her now, and she doubted that'd ever change.

Notherless, the girl started working on the jet, as the girl worked, she 'accidentally' screwed in a bolt before the jet collapsed, the girl sighned. Before she turned her attention towards a sword in the corner. She walked towards it, and grabbed it, it was an unfinished sword. Her mission now was to finish the sword, so maybe the green ninja will forgive her or if he ever will, but then again it was a special gift so maybe she had a chance
〜〜
Hello everyone Jdizzle here, I hope you enjoyed that chapter. Let us know in the comments below, we love to hear feedback. But anyway please vote, and comment so we know how you feel and I'll see you all later. Alright eveyone Jdizzle's signing out peace!