Chapter 174: OutBursts

They all stood outside the temple of resurrection. They had no idea how the plan was gonna go, and if they were even gonna surive but. They knew they needed to do this. For their friends, and they didn't have a choice. If Harumi didn't come then her friends would be killed, and she could never forgive herself. She would NEVER forgive herself.

She let out a sigh, and Jade placed a hand on her shoulder, and pulled her to an alleyway away from the others. "Are you alright?" He looked at her dead in the eye as she took a look at her. "You seem nervous, Are you worried about your friends?" Her vocie was soft and she gave her an genuine smile. Harumi sighed as she brushed her hand away and then crossed her arms.

Who was Jade to care, what she was feeling, No one cared she was always alone, and that's how it always gonna be. She scoffs and then looked at Jade. "I'm fine Jade, Don't worry about it Jade" she says. Jade however shook her head. "Your not okay! Your obviously upset about something! Please tell me what's wrong" Harumi was slient as Jade took a few more steps forward, she heard Her footsteps walking towards her softly clinking on the floor as she walked over. "Harumi, please I'm your friend, I wanna help you! But I can't if you don't tell me what's wrong" 

Harumi kept her back towards her, It was fake it was all fake, she couldn't belive her, it would only take one lie for her and Everyone to be against her. Just like what happened before the oni invaded, and Garmadon lied ruining her life. "Harumi?" Jade asked softly. "Are you oka—" she never got to finish her sentence as Harumi in anger cut her off. The air around them became thick, and even though Jade could still breathe she felt like she couldn't as She saw Harumi the turned around, and her eyes turned purple, and purple was seen on her palms.

"Ive already told you Jade! I'm FINE!" She yelled. As the lightbulbs in the street lights shattered making, the poor blonde haired girl jump. Scared, and ducking just in case the shields inside the street lights shattered and the glass flew towards her. Once everything went silent she couldn't help but look at the white haired girl.

Not liking her sudden outburst. "Harumi, please I'm your friend. can tell me If something is wrong". Jade says as she puts a hand on her hip. Harumi  looked away shaking. She felt like she was a gonna collapse at any moment she felt, really weak for some weird reason.  "Jade I—" she started to say when she fell to her knees, and Jade panicked, running over to her and to her side. Panick was written on her face, as she didn't know what to do.

"Harumi! Oh my goodness, are you okay? What's going on?!" Jade asked. The nighttime wind swirled around them, as they both stayed silent, the wind could only be heard,along with Harumi breathing heavily. They stayed like this for a few minutes until Harumi's breathing stabilized,  And Jade felt it was safe to approach but she couldn't of been more wrong,. She stepped forward, and reached her hand out towards Harumi to help her to her feet.

"Here, let me help you u—" she started to say. When Harumi slapped her hand away. "Don't touch me!" She said with an animalistic snarl, making Jade back away, she was starting to get very afraid. Jade took a step back, and Harumi got to her feet and then looked at Jade. "Don't tell anyone what happened here, I'm FINE You got it?!" She yelled, before she walks over to go back and find the others, leaving Jade all alone In the darknesses of the street. The blonde sighed, and knelt down to look at the broken shards of glass, and only one thought came to her mind. 'What is going on with Harumi'

She sighed, and she was about to walk back to join the group, when suddenly she heard a noise making her go on high Alert. She took Greta out, and held her defensively, and looked around the darkness of the street. No one was outside, many were inside in bed.

Sleeping or doing night shifts at work, but none  should be outside, that would be incredibly dangerous. She held her bat out. "Who's there?" She asked, the sounds of nighttime were getting closer and louder, and So then Jade asked again. "I said who's there!" she yelled, as it got closer, and Jade had her bat above her head, ready to Swing at anyone who thought of attacking her.