Chapter88: New threat

Harumi sighned, as she looked at the starry night sky, it was navy with beautiful white speckles glowing brightly. She sighned happily. "Isn't it beautiful cloud?" She asked her pup who was laying down on her lap. The pup gave a bark, before getting up to stretch and walk. Harumi noticed it was getting late so she grabbed her pup, and started walking towards her bedroom, setting cloud down before getting into bed herself. After wishing the pup goodnight she fell asleep. However the pup wasn't ready to settle down. She got up, looking around she made sure her owner would stay asleep, knowing how protective she was. She went towards the door head butting it, and getting it open. The pup smiled, as she went into the halls of the bounty.

Cloud walked around before, she was suddenly stopped by an older women named Mistaké. Who looked down at her, and smiled. "Young cloud? What are you doing up this late?" She asked, before giving the pup a gentle pet on her head. The puppy barked happily as she stood on her hind lings and licked Mistaké's cheek. She laughed, and carried the pup back to the room. After saying goodnight the pup soon drifted off to sleep.
〜〜
"Do you what you have to do" a voice asked as he and another person were having a conversation in a dark room. The only thing a person could see was voices. "Yes. I do" the other nodded. "I promise, we will be victorious soon enough" with that the Person left leaving the other in darkness.

The sun was shinning brightly, as a young white haired girl was waking up, she stretched and smiled. But her thoughts turned sad knowing ninjago was still in danger and they had no idea how to defeat the oni. "What are we gonna do cloud?" She muttered to the pup who tilted her head. She smiled as she scooped her pup up, before sneaking into the halls, and heading to her secret workshop so she could work on one of her inventions.

When getting there, she locked the door and set cloud down on a spare dog bed she had so cloud do what she wanted when she was working. The pup yawned, as she soon saw her tail. She raised an eyebrow, before she smiled. She let out a bark, before she started to chase her tail trying to catch it. Harumi giggled seeing this, her pup really did have so much energy. She went and patted her back. "Your so silly cloud" she said as she went to start on her inventions. Humming a small tune, as she worked. Cloud however yawned, and went to curl up, and fall asleep but then she saw something out of the corner of her eye. She tilted her head, as she went over and saw it was a bone. She smiled, as she watched harumi turn around. "Alright cloud, sit" she told her pup who gladly did so. After a while or doing this, the two decided to head back to the room.

It had only been a few minutes, before Lloyd busted into her room. "Hey" he said as he looked very hesitant. "We need your help, we have a probelm"

Hello everyone! Jdizzle here, I know my chapters lately have seemed short. But it's gonna get better since we have big plans for this arc and it's gonna be crazy! Let us know In the comments if you think you know what probelm they have now besides the oni. Now then If you liked this chapter! Please share with your friends and I'll see you all later! Bye Guys! Jdizzle signing out peace!