Chapter 153:

The realm-hopping portion of the Resistance was hightailing it out of the volcano as fast as their Oni, human, and puppy legs could carry them.
One thing Harumi had noticed was the machines. So, so many machines. To be quite honest, the shark generals had lots of weapons, outfits, and mechanical vehicles, but they weren't that fast at running; however, what they lacked in speed was made up for in numbers. Whoever fired them was a jerk---and really bad at their job, she had to say.
As shark generals tumbled after them, Jade was positive she  heard lego-like pieces clanking in the distance, and multiple voices, some of which were high-pitched, and a few that were deep and gruff. A few minutes later, even through the gasping breaths of everyone but Harumi, she heard the revving of a motor, and several cheers.
Jade turned to Lilla. "Do you hear that?"
"Yeah!" she panted, while they kept up running. "You...hear it...too?"
Jade just nodded as they kept moving, and finally, they cleared the base of the volcano and started fleeing through the bamboo jungle. Shark generals were still on their trail, looking for them with flashlights. The occasional paper tooth and gray snout showed up beside them, but the girls made quick work of knocking them away.
Soon, Acronix spotted a clearing close by, on their left. He pointed there, saying, "We need to get on a straight path, or we'll get lost in the jungle!"
Harumi was going to object, but she saw the consequences of not knowing where they were. She nodded to Acronix, going with his plan, and yet again, didn't notice the single jewel on the necklace glinting in the moonlight.
As they approached the gravelly path, the rest of them also heard the revving noises, and then saw a convertible vehicle with helicopter blades ready to lift off into the sky.
The Resistance sprinted towards it as Harumi shouted, "Let's hitch a ride!"
As they all clung to the hanging ropes and ladders, undetected, they heard the angry shouts of the fired generals as all of them left the orange blaze of disorder behind them.
As they sailed through the sky, Harumi felt the wispy clouds tickling her feet, while a big full moon levitated in front of her. She heard celebratory voices scattered over the vehicle above her, and when she finally looked up...
She saw the ninja.
Harumi temporarily lost her grip and had a mini heart attack as she saw them. Although, at second sight, she noticed some things weren't right. Their voices were different, especially Lloyd's, they looked different, and...Garmadon was...smiling...??
Harumi shook herself out of it and turned to Lilla, who had noticed the ninja as well, saying, "Must be some...sort of parallel universe."
Lilla nodded. "I guess...that would explain it."
Suddenly, Harumi heard an accusatory voice from above them, saying, "Hey! There's someone down here!"
She looked up to see the parallel universe Kai, calling the rest of the ninja over to look at the Resistance hanging on to the ladders and ropes.
Harumi saw all their modified faces looking down at her, and suddenly she saw a dark figure emerge next to them.
"G-Garmadon?" she stuttered.
Lloyd's face hardened, which broke her heart all over again.
"How do you know me? Have we met before? Did I fire you? Oh, I must have butt-dialed you or something..." Garmadon instead replied flippantly, Harumi raised her eyebrows.
"Can you get us on board? We will explain," Acronix offered.
Harumi looked at him incredulously but kept silent.
The ninja and Garmadon contemplated for a moment, and finally agreed. Harumi extended her hand to Jade, who grasped it firmly and heaved herself up onto the deck. Once the rest of them were safely on top, Harumi took Lloyd's hand to get herself up. She flinched at the familiar warmth radiating off it, as she was lifted onto the vehicle.

As Harumi told the alternate ninja and Garmadon, Jade found it hard to stomach their skeptical faces. Honestly, did they have no sense of the other realms?
When she was finally done, the rest of the ninja were deciding what to do with them, while Lloyd and Garmadon were manning the wheel.
Suddenly, they heard Garmadon shout, "GOAT!"
And then all Harumi felt was the heart-stopping feeling of flying through the air. Her eyes snapped open alertly, and her hands reached out to grab the girls and Cloud, while Acronix held onto her leg.
She then squeezed her eyes shut, and just before she felt the impact of the hard rocky ground, she heard a WHOOSH and a weird buzzing noise.
Then, the impact came.
They all landed hard on the ground, and the last thing Harumi saw was a dark sun and miles of brown barren land before she went unconscious.

:) Hope you all are safe and happy :) ~Ash