Chapter127: The mischievous Cloud

Harumi yawned as she sat up from bed, she sighed as she looked around. The sun was shining bright today, and she hoped today was going to be a good one. The girl hummed as she headed over to her mirror, she started to brush her hair. She was quite nervous and there was a good reason for it too. She is all new to this, she doesn't understand why she is competing. She almost wondered if there was some secret plot to this. She knew Lloyd already told her she shouldn't be nervous, she had them. But he still felt like she was being watched and she didn't like that feeling, not at all it was starting to creep her out. She didn't know why but she felt the need to look behind her.

The girl sighed,maybe Lloyd was right, she was just being paranoid, she had no reason to fear, she needed to take a deep breath and calm down, she sighed as she sat on her bed, and grabbed a book, she always loved reading, so much knowledge was always in a book. She was currently reading a book about a girl who went to war disguised as a man, to save her father and her county. She hummed as she read the book, she was so engrossed in the book she didn't even notice a certain puppy waking up at the edge of the bed.

Cloud yawned as she opened her eyes, she blinked a few times before she stretched, coming out of her lying position. She smiled, as she turned she saw her owner was already awake and reading a book, 'So what does a puppy do when she sees their owner sitting there?' Cloud walked over and she was feeling playful, and she went and promptly grabbed the book out of her hands and started playfully running around catching the white haired girl's attention.

Harumi chuckled, as she watched as Cloud held the book within her fangs, and got into the position that humaned knew it as the dog pose, still holding the book. Harumi chuckled and walked over. But whenever she got closer to Cloud, she'd jump away. Harumi chuckled at her antitic's. "Cloud, please give me the book" she said to the puppy who backed away with every step towards her.

Cloud kept running away and soon it turned into somewhat of a chase scene, and Harumi kept laying along. Cloud smiled as she kept doging and soon she hoped up onto the self of the bookcase nearby. Harumi Started to get nervous, she didn't know how sturdy the bookcase was stable enough for her to be on there, from the looks of it it really didn't seem that way.

"Cloud, please get down. That is very dangerous" The puppy who thought her owner was just saying that so she could just get her book back. She sat on the tallest self so she couldn't get her. "Cloud, get down here now!" we don't know how stable it is an---"

The white haired girl was cut off, by the whole bookshelf falling on top of her.

---
Greetings everyone, Jdizzle here, i hoped you enjoyed that chapter but, cloud was being very mischievous in this chapter. I'm currently writing this on a Thursday the day before the publication date. I wanted to write it sooner but... I have to write an essay for english among other school work so i was swept up. But hey i got it done that's what matters, but if you enjoyed it. Please leave a vote and comment, so this may seem weird from lilla's chapter. Let's just say it's the next day after when they arrived. Alright guys that's enough for now! I'll see you all next time! Bye bye ;) Jdizzle signing out peace