Chaptet33: back to good

Harumi, hated the plan that was gonna happen. She didn't want to hurt Lloyd but she knew it's what Lloyd would of wanted. Sighing, she searched the halls for the room Lloyd would be in. As she did, she knew the others would be around making sure garmadon or the SOG weren't around. She looked everywhere but couldn't find the young blonde. As she continued searching, she remembered what Mistaké had given her. She said the tea of remembrance has a twenty percent chance of working and bringing him back. Also if it works, Lloyd would be weak for a few days. She honestly hoped it did. She loved Lloyd. She smiled as she thought about when she and Lloyd started to hang out. She honestly didn't want to do this.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard Lloyd's voice. She sighed, opening a door. When she did, she saw Lloyd was sitting on a bed, meditating. Harumi went into the room sneakily not trying to disturb or wake him up. She got her blade ready to attack. She couldn't believe she was actually doing this. As she got behind him, she struck her sword at Lloyd. However her attack failed for Lloyd grabbed her blade. "Hello white-haired girl." Lloyd greeted. "Did you miss me?" He asked with a smile.
"No I didn't." Harumi told him. As Lloyd got into a stance. Harumi did also as they started to fight. "I don't want to hurt you Lloyd! Please don't make me!" Harumi begged. Lloyd didn't answer as he continued to attack. Harumi sighed knowing what she had to do. "I'm sorry Lloyd." she whispered. As she brought down the sword on his chest. Lloyd gasped. As he fell to the ground, Harumi started to tear up. As she held Lloyd Into an embrace. Harumi quickly poured the tea into his mouth. And then there was a shout. Harumi was pulled away.
~~~~~~~
Lloyd woke woke up with a jolt. Breathing heavily and shallow. Sweat ran down his head. He looked around at his surroundings and found himself in a dark void.
"Where am I? Who am I?" he said to himself and suddenly images appeared in front of him. The images made him jump back and began to project to him. Lloyd watched the images play of a kid being bullied at school. Then another image shows the same kid but grown up a little. It shows a man with four arms attacking three figures with red eyes since they stole a little blonde hair boy. Another pops in front of him and shows the kid fighting playfully with four figures. Then it showed, The blonde, having grown older, defeating a giant dragon. Lloyd took a closer look at the kid and realized. He gasped, "I think.... I think...it's me." Lloyd walked towards the picture, as he touched his cheek on the image and began to panic as it was coming toward him from the image seeping around him. He found himself in the same room with what he believes is him, and a white-haired girl.

Harumi gives food to some people. "Some things are easier to do when you're not a princess. If I asked my parents, they would never allow it. But these people are hungry. And we have so much food in the palace." harumi told lloyd. Children start to surround them. "Patience, little ones. There's enough for each of you." They gave their whole bag away. As they walk onto a bridge, "Can I ask you a question? Do you enjoy being a princess?" Lloyd asked. "Everyone thinks being a princess is supposed to be easy and wonderful. I guess it's okay but a lot of the time it's really hard." harumi explains. "Huh. Tell me about it...Not being a princess- I mean being the green ninja." he caught himself from stuttering.

"We have to live up to a role that was bestowed upon us. We never chose these mantels we hold." she told him. "I know. It's hard to live a normal life. At least I get to wear a mask, but you—" Lloyd started. " I wear my own masks. Sometimes painted, sometimes a kidnapper of princesses! Muahaha!" Harumi laughed, trying her best to portray a villain. "In my defense, it was my first day." Lloyd gave an embarrassed nod.

Lloyd chuckled at the image. "That actually seems like something I would do, I think." It was then another image appeared. He looked like he was captured. But it looked like a gang or something was around him. He looked closer. He saw a woman with grey hair was in a bird's cage. There was who he believed was him, yelling at the girl. "Let her go! This is between us!" he assumed his past self yelled at her. But she shook her head. "No Lloyd, there was never anything between us." she said coldly. His past self looked at the ground with sadness. As harumi smirked and grabbed Lloyd's chin making him look up. "It hurts doesn't it?" She mockingly taunted lloyd. "There's nothing more powerful than a blow to the heart." she said rubbing Lloyd's shoulder. "We found her after she tracked down young Wu, helpful of her." She referred to the grey-haired woman in the cage.