Chapter 126: Mr. Spellcaster

"Come on Cloud, time to go." The blonde haired boy's voice was heard from the other side of the deck they were standing on.

Not the one belonging from the Bounty, no. This was a whole another ship where the sails were tainted in dark green and strips of red passed through them. This belonged travelled to the island where the tournament of elements will be held.

The boat had landed several minutes earlier, a pretty short ride even for travellers like them, it was situated in the island right across Chen's island, where the original tournament had been held. Therefore, they could still see remnants of the destruction they caused. Lloyd frowns as he noticed Cloud was watching from the sides of the boat at the half-destroyed land, he called her over.

Approximately a two hour boat ride, no one was really worried aside from Harumi herself, she mostly kept to herself most of the time during all of this and barely came out from below deck to speak to all of them. Lloyd feels bad because she missed the opportunity to have a sneak peak to the opponents they'd be fighting, there were new elemental masters, some he hasn't seen before.

Walking onto the pathway set up for them, they took in the scenery of the new island, definitely smaller than the other one and everything was almost entirely built out of wood except for the main building, which was made out of painted stone. The ninjas talked in a grand group, except for Harumi, who distantly followed them and didn't participate at all.

She was nervous, so very nervous. But no one could blame her, she held the invitation letter in hands. That all but meant one thing, how she saw her name inked in the list of participants. She had to participate in a tournament with powers she wasn't familiar with yet. She frowns and keeps walking, following the rest of her teammates.

"What's with the sad face, scared?" She heard a voice call out from behind her. Her breath hitched when she felt someone lightly brush their fingers on her shoulder. She stopped mid-track and looked up to meet eyes with bloodshot pupils with concern drowning in them. It was Garmadon, of course, coming to comfort her. She exhaled.

"Yeah, in all honesty, I am." She admitted to the man whom she knew she could trust. She had heard tales from Lloyd how he was extremely supportive during this segment in his life, his father even lost his life here. That's what Harumi was afraid of, she didn't want anyone losing their lives here. "I have no control over these powers yet here I am, mr. Zephyr, forcing me to participate."

Garmadon shook his head and began walking ahead of her, pulling his hand away. "The thing with these tournaments are that the host are too fixated on power here. They don't realize that skill is much more than that." He says, Harumi wasn't sure whether that was advice from him or not. In fact, it was never obvious whether Garmadon was on their side or not.

There was a building up ahead, the painted stone one seems to be the main attraction of this island. Most of the competitors walked inside and were met with the most imperial of looking of decorations. From the ceilings to the wallpaper, very similar to Chen's place, but with a different colour scheme.

The guests didn't have much time to explore the place, not like their accessibility was endless. They couldn't make it past the stairs due to a small slithering creature sliding down from the stairs. There was a snake in the building, everyone instantly stepped away.
Not like it was a deadly one, it was only a little odd.

To put things worse, it wasn't just a snake that scared everyone in place. The snake came in with a tiny bat. It dove right through the crowd, separating the groups in half and fled right through the door. The snake and the bat was nowhere to be found in the next minute. Everyone was bewildered, not seeing any trace of them anywhere.