Chapter120: Here in the garden

In the beautiful morning of ninjago city, a Young girl was sitting on the balcony with a cup of her favorite drink in her hands watching as the sun peaked over the clouds she sighed. It was all so beautiful, the birds were chipping, the sun was shining for just have risen. She hummed as a white furred pup ran over to her and eventually settled into her lap and layed down resting her head on her owners lap. Harumi smiled. "Morning cloud" she said as she stroked her ears as the pup stretched.

The pup responded with a yawn and rolled onto her back, harumi smiled as she got an idea. She smiled and picked up the pup holding her on her shoulder as she went onto the hallway, to the place she loved when she was a child."Harumi where are we going?" Cloud as she was fully awake now after being moved. Harumi smiled. "Trust me you'll love this".

Cloud raised an eyebrow or what was equivalent to a dog's eyebrow, as they neared a door at the end of the hall. The door just looked like a normal door. It was a color that matched the colors of the palace, but cloud didn't know what made it so special, and why The white haired girl was bringing her here.

Then Harumi opened the door and Cloud was now able to see The most beautiful sight she's ever seen. There were beautiful flowers everywhere, and cute little critters, and butterflies roaming around, Harumi smiled as she went and pet a bunny as Cloud looked at Harumi. "What is this?" Harumi smiled.

"We Cloud are in the palace gardens, my favorite place to be, in the palace" harumi stops petting The bunny who she called Carrots, and heads over to the mini waterfall near the middle as the trees sway in the wind leaves drop smoothly.

Cloud smiles and looked around, "Wow it's so beautiful" Harumi took a flower in her hand as she grabbed a watering can and started to water the flowers and plants. "I've spent a lot of time here, when I was younger" she started to explain to the white furred pup. "Whenever I wasn't planning to bring back you know who I was here"

Cloud went over to Carrots, and nuzzled her head as the bunny chattered, and offered some of her carrot to Cloud who ate some, and soon the baby bunny and Cloud were nuzzling each other as they started to sleep. Harumi cooed, as she took her communicator and snapped a picture of the two.

Few hours later Cloud woke up, and saw Harumi, was watering the flowers, and petting the animals that were around there, she was currently feeding, a fox berries as they smiled and nuzzled Rumi's hand. Harumi smiled and then saw Cloud was up and turned to face her. "Well, well look who's finally up" she cooed.

Cloud groaned. "How long have we've been here" harumi smiled as she look at her. "We've been here for a while" she replied blankly. The dog rolled her eyes, as she stood up and started walking towards the exit door that was a good ways away, but if the pup sprinted she knew she could get there faster. Harumi rolled her eyes, a she felt something ringing, in her pocket she looked and saw it was a call from the police. She raised an eyebrow and muttered

"Wonder what's going on"
~~
Hello everyone, Jdizzle here i hope you enjoyed that chapter, let me know in the comments if you know why they called her, and yeah if you enjoyed leave a vote, and ill see you all in two weeks! Bye guy's jdizzle sighing out peace