Chapter158: Guilt

No, Was speaking to each other. No one knew what to day Or do. It was later in the night, while the stars were shining brightly, and To some it seemed like a peaceful night. But It Hurt Mistaké to see The father and Son duo Not speaking to each other. They had already Lost so much emphasis on the Much.

Currently the women was walking in the Loney halls of Aunt Josphine's shadowy halls, where it seems like everything was watching you. As an Oni, she knew she shouldn't be getting afraid Of measly things like this, But she couldn't helped but feel somewhat unnerved.

She sighs and Just brushed off her nerves there was no need to be feeling this way. She was An oni! A powerful Warrior who Fought against her own kind to hello the FSM all those years ago, She shouldn't be afraid of anything. She looked around, and she saw the old Ply Wood was starting to get Dusty, and cracking at it seams, she sighed and just walked over to where she Unknown to her be standing under a Bucket of Nails. Could It be a harmless prank? Or something a litter more sinister. However it seemed she didn't care or just didn't notice, because as She walked over she had no idea Someone was watching her from the shadows.

They were Like the night, Silent, But also was skilled as The sharpest weapom, that wa made by a Blacksmith. They were eveywhere and no where at the same time. As Mistakė was about to open the door. There was a Call then a shout!, and The Next thing she knew she was on the ground, As Dust was then surrounding her, Blocking any line of sight she could've had at her moment of weakness.

There was A dull pain on the Back of her head, and she moved a hand to The back of her head to see if there was a Bump or something. "Ah" Groaned the wome, as she felt there was infact of bruise forming. "Who the Heck Attac—" She was about to Say when standing there in the middle of the hallway was the dark lord, wearing his purple Pj's and In his hands was a bowl Of cereal, that He was currently chowing down.

"G-Garmadon" asked the older women Bewildered, at What she was seeing. She had never seen him in such attire before. "What are you Doing? And why are you eating cereal At" she turned to look at the clock that was few feet awat, sitting on a lone Cofee table, In the Dark Shadowy Hallway. "THREE IN THE MORNING!?"

The man just shrugged, as he took another bite of the cereal he was eating. "I was Hungry" he Answered simply. "Can't I get hungry in the middle of the night, or is there a Law, against doing it?" he questioned her. The women clearly annoyed, Just brushed him, off and Just continued her walk down the hall leaving the dark lord, in his favorite place, Somewhere he cannot be seen.

The women, continued her walk down the Hallway, just signing to heeself as she did. The women felt some guilt in her heart. She knew it could be some a couple of reasons, But she didn't know witch was the right answer. She felt Like she could've done more, to Stop the fighting between garmadon, and Lloyd. She felt her heart heart at the mention of them fighting before she stopped as a picture caught her eye. She turned ans there was a picture of harumi, when she was Maybe Five or six yeas of age. She Couldn't helpp but walk over and Flipp the picture over, unale to look at her face anymore. She Felt so much guilt, as did she was sure of the rest of the remaining resistance missing they could've done more to protect Harumi from zephyr, and wishing all of this never happened, and they were all safe on the bounty having a Party and celebrating their victory, however she Knew Life Never went they wanted it. She kknew it All too well

—--
Hello, everyone Jdizzle here. Sorry for Such a short chapter I've been busy lately. And no time to write! But Eh what are you gonna do? I hope you enjoyed the chapter, I enjoyed writing it. Anway, Like I said I hope you enjoyed, and I hope you all have a wonderful Day, Night, Afternoon, Evening or whatever your time zone Is! Alright everyone i Will see you later! Bye Eveyone! Jdizzle sighing out peace!