Chapter 150: Debate

Once everyone got inside the house, everyone knew the tension was high, but no one dared to speak. The clock ticked in the background; that was the only sound in the room. Finally, after what felt like hours, Josephine decided to speak:

"Where is my granddaughter?" She questioned As she got straight to the point, no one wanted to speak, not wanting to face her anger. But Josephine wasn't having it. The floor creaked as she stood up from her navy blue chair and walked over to the group that was sitting on the couch.

Obviously, they were all nervous, but they didn't want to speak. The woman glanced towards the group, her anger rising very quickly. "I won't ask again," she stated firmly.

She walked over to Lloyd, and got into his face. "Where... is... Harumi?" She yelled, as Lloyd visibly flinched. but still didn't say a word. Lloyd was visibly upset, and it seemed Josephine was just making it worse.

Seeing the tension, Uncle Acronix walked over and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Jose," he started slowly, knowing how her temper rose quickly. The woman looked at him, and her looks could even rival Garmadon's.

The woman whipped her head around towards him, her eyes narrowed. "What!" she asked sharply. Acronix took a sharp gulp, and spoke. "Look, it seems they've had a long day." He stops to mentally correct himself. "Looks like they've had a couple of rough days. Let's just let them chill out before we question them."

The woman glared at him, her shoulders tightened, and she crossed her arms. "Fine! But I will be getting answers! " "She said sharply, as she walked out of the living room and into the kitchen.

The man put his hand into face and shook his head. "I'm sorry about her" he sounded apologetic, in what they totally understand.

The tired Green ninja, just waved him off and looked away not making eye contact. "It's fine don't worry" he sounded like he had been crying, and Acronix wanted to ask. But he didn't want to pressure them into talking. He sighed, and Guestered them to follow him. "Follow me" he said starting to walk.
~~~
Inside a room, just wanting to be alone. A Young Pomeranian puppy, was sadly, laying down in the bed. Just wanting to be alone. Even when Nix tried to talk to her, she was just alone. It seems like she wasn't handling Harumi's death Very well. She only looked up when a knock was heard, and Saw Acronix standing in the doorway.

It was silent for a few minutes before he looked at her. "So, You looked Upset. Is everything okay?" He came i to the room, and closed the door.  He walked over his footsteps as he went over to Cloud, and sat on the bed.

Cloud sighs as she shifted, and then threw out the truth. "Harumi...." She started as she looked away from him, Acronix looked at her. "Harumi?" His eyes widened. "What about Harumi?"He asked as his eyes widened.

Cloud looks away and then sadly spoke: "Harumi is dead" his eyes winded, as he looked at the puppy he grabbed her, and made her stare Into his eyes. "What do you mean she's dead?!"

He was getting choked up and wanted to know what happened. Cloud didn't speak, she didn't even look at him.

"Cloud........" the puppy looked over into his pleading eyes. "Please tell me what happened". Cloud was gonna protest but he saw how much  he wanted to know about Harumi.

"Harumi went to battle Zephyr on her own" she looks away not making eye contact. "It was her downfall, he Killed her".  Acronix couldn't belive it, he couldn't belive what he was hearing. "So she's really.... gone?"

Cloud only nods, and Acronix looked like head gonna cry when he shakes his head, and stood up. "I refuse to belive, she's dead" Cloud looks up at him and blinks. "I used to think that too, but it's just not possible"

The dark haired man, shook his head and walked over to the picture of Harumi, and her parents when she was baby. "You said she was half oni correct?" Cloud nods and before she could speak again Acronix spoke again. "I don't think she's dead then, what if she was just brought somewhere else?" He asked.

Cloud was gonna speak again but then he promptly grabbed cloud abs and ran outside, and Got into his bike, and put cloud in the basket. "Hang on cloud!" He  yelled. As he sped off towards the city.
~~~~~~~~~

Cloud looked around the city as they arrived. The city was being destroyed by Zephyrs Villains, and nearly became a pancake as a out of control Car sped towards her.  She gasped as she jumped out of the way. "Watch  where your Going?!" She huffed and yelled.

Acronix was looking over the area in sight of Harumi but still didn't see anything. Cloud sighed: "Your gonna get us killed" she yelled. As Acronix kept looking around. She sighed, as she looked around she was gonna say something when she saw Zephry.

"Acronix! Get down". she tackled him into a pile of garbage. Acronix was gonna ask why the heck she didn that when He saw the master mind to the destruction of Ninjago City.

"Is that him?" he asked Cloud. The puppy nods yes, as they couldn't make out what Zephyr was saying before they walked away. Cloud was the first one out of the garbage, she shook some of the old food off her. Until she was deemed "Clean enough".

She turned towards him, and sighed. "Look we need to get out of her—" she was cut off when she saw Acronix was following them. She groaned, and knowing she had to follow, she trailed behind him. Not knowing where they'd end up.

When Cloud was following behind Acronix, and when they finally Stopped she saw they were at the temple of resurrection. Before she could admire where she was and take in structure , she saw Acronix going inside a portal. She sighs as she looks around. She debated going with him but she knew she had too, or else she'd never hear the end of it. Begrudgingly she ran as fast as she could and jumped onto the portal as it closed
~~~~~~~~~
Hello! Eveyone Jdizzle here I hope you enjoyed that Chapter! I certainly did, but oh my goodness Acronix and Cloud are following the villains! What's gonna happen?! Who knows. I have three things to say one: I'm very excited to announce the project I'm working on very soon. Also the Third Year Anniversary Of This book is February 10th can you believe it!? I can't, it's so exciting. Alright last thing, I'd you guys Have any tips or anything to improve my Writing I'd be very grateful. I hate my grammar, I Feel like it's just not up to par with Other people I know. So if you could help me anyways with this, with Tips, or anything like I said, I would be very grateful. ugh what's wrong with me? Alright Everyone Thank you for reading, I gotta get out of here, I'll see you all in two weeks! Bye Guys Jdizzle Sighing out Peace!