Chapter77: saying goodbye to an old friend

Harumi sadly walked away from The walker's house, Cloud was behind her. The two just finished their last invites to Lloyd's funeral. She sighed sadly. "Cloud, This is so hard to do. I know he's gone but i just miss him so much!" Cloud whimpered before jumping into her owners arms as they walked through the sand back to Where nya was waiting for them.

Without saying a word Harumi got behind nya on her motorcycle, Before the girl drove off. The Two girls were silent, not a word spoken on the ride back to the garbage depot. Everyone was getting dressed for the Funeral. Killow Found his old suit and tie he wore before the Sons of garmadon. Ultra violet Despite not being a girly girly, and despising dresses. She Wore her old dress she had worn When Harumi had her go undercover for a mission some years go. Harumi was brushing her hair in an old mirror, whilst sitting on an old wooden box,Getting ready for Her lover's funeral.

As she brushed her hair, her eyes landed on the later she onced climbed on. When the sons of garmadon ambushed the resistance. Harumi signed sadly, feeling she was partly responsible for the boy's death. Since she was the one who brought back the dark lord. She sadly looked down at the ground, when a bark was heard. When looking up, she saw a faithful, and reliable cloud. "Hey, girl" The pup promptly jumped onto the white haired girl's lap, before laying down. Harumi laughed, starting to pet cloud's white fur. The pup, knew harumi felt down about Lloyd so she got up from her lying position and licked Harumi's face. The girl smiled slightly, patting the cloud's head. "Good girl,cloud" The water ninja walked over to the white haired girl, seeing her saddened look. "You okay?" She asked, sitting on the crate.

Harumi shook her head, as she was getting cloud into a dress. "No, this is partly my fault nya" she told her. The raven haired girl shook her head, putting a hand on the girls shoulder. "It's not your fault, Harumi it's garmadon's he was the one who sent the sons of garmadon to kill him" she Reassured her friend. Harumi smiled, as she jumped forward hugging the raven haired girl. "Thank you" she told the girl. The girl nodded at the girl. "Of course, harumi" she told her. Cloud went forwards, once they two pulled away. She sat on the raven haired girl's lap, nya smiled down at the pup. Petting her fur with her hand, the pup yawned stretching before curling into a ball, and falling asleep.

The raven haired girl smiled, at the pup, as she watched harumi pet her white fur.
Harumi looked at The raven haired girl, who smiled at the sleeping puppy. "Lloyd would've loved to meet Cloud. He always loved animals" Harumi nodded sadly. "Yeah, but know he's gone ,and it's partly my fault" Harumi cried as she looked away.
Nya put a hand on her shoulder. "Harumi, this isn't your fault it's Garmadon's he was the one who ordered the attack. You aren't with them anymore rumi" Nya hugged her, as she hugged her tightly. Harumi let out a small sob, as she hugged nya back, she had so many emotions coming out: Grief,anger, maybe Acceptance? She didn't exactly know. "Thank you nya" the girl said with a smile.

The other smiled and pulled away drying her tears. "We'll always be here for you harumi, we will always care for you. Harumi felt a twitch of pain hearing nya. She had in a way betrayed the Resistance, and Lloyd with being with garmadon, and "accepting" his offer. She signed. As Nya tried her best to smile: "Come on Rumi, let's say goodbye to a old friend" Harumi nodded. "I'll be out in a minute, I just have to pick cloud up" the raven girl nodded as she disappeared from sight.

The night was calm, as it was one of lloyd's favorite nights a starry night. Harumi could hear in the distance the waves lapping. She signed, she saw clouse was looking at a picture bored where photos of lloyd were displayed. Harumi saw Cloud looked confused, at the pictures. She made a note to explain to her later. Harumi was so caught up in her thoughts she didn't hear Pix's footsteps coming over to her. "Harumi?" Harumi jumped as she fell onto the sandy ground, she was so embarrassed seeing pix. "I am sorry harumi, are you alright?" The Nindroid said as she helped harumi up. Harumi Shook her head, "No no, I'm sorry pix. I was just lost in my thoughts thinking about.." the girl nodded understanding. "It's alright harumi, here" she said as she handed her a candle, before she went to hand the rest to the others.