Chapter 62: Winter Arriving

Who knew that time could fly by so quickly? It was nightfall and a handful of snow fell upon Ninjago city. It was just like yesterday that the pair celebrated thanksgiving and now, here was the white haired girl, pouting as the window she was staring out of became blurry due to the room's humidity. Garmadon was beside her, staring out the exact window with an indifferent look upon his face. "Is something the matter, Rumi?" He called the silent girl and rubbed her arm in a reassuring manner. Harumi sighed and turned over to face the Oni.

"No nothing is wrong. I just realized that winter is arriving soon." She voiced out here inner thoughts. Ah winter, her least favourite holiday ever since youth. Being locked up in the palace of secrets all of her life, she didn't get a proper chance to see snow drop. Even from windows, Hutchins would always pull down the curtains since "a princess should be looking elsewhere." Garmadon tilted his head when she had said that. Why, did she not like winter? Was she not excited about snow arriving on Ninjago city? "Yes, it's lovely isn't it?" He commented, mainly to test out if his thoughts were correct or not. She was probably bottled up with so many feelings that se couldn't voice out properly her own excite-

Harumi's shoulders rose and she shivered. Garmadon snapped out of his thoughts and took the time to analyze her frail movements carefully.
"What's wrong?" He wondered, wanting the truth to be spat out without much trouble. The white haired girl bit her lip and stared back down at the window in her room. That's when the man began being impatient, no seriously, what was wrong with her? That's when he slowly came to gather all of the pieces,
Her white skin, her shyness and developing fear for the soft coat of white-
"Harumi, could it be-" he was interrupted by the girl herself. She stood up from the ground and extended her hands out, eyebrows narrowed. "Yes I'm afraid of snow! All of my life, funny huh?!" She giggled, kinda in self-pity.

Surprisingly, Garmadon didn't laugh at the pathetic excuse told you him just now. It wasn't generally a bad thing if a child didn't appreciate snow like others. It was up to him to change that, it was quite funny huh? An evil and menacing warlock teaching children how to enjoy the winter season. "It's not a bad thing, don't worry Harumi. Would you like to see snow for the first time in years?" He suggested, approaching the white haired girl. Harumi kind of chuckled when she realized Garmadon had his arms reached out for her. Hoping to grab her into an embrace and presumingly throw her out of the window—Harumi huffed.
"No no, that's alright, thanks-" despite her weakly formed protests, Garmadon shook his head and licked her up.

"Nope, I'm not letting you miss out on a fun seasonal time." He chuckled and stormed out of the small room they were in just now. Rather saltily, already dreading the thought that her body is gonna be frozen in a few minutes,
Harumi growled under her breath: "It would have been fun if you didn't kidnap me.." she muttered, still not losing count of the real reason she was here. Just what was Garmadon playing at? For a minute, he's nice and generous, the next, he's the evil warlord that she summoned weeks ago. The man, still carrying the little girl in his arms, swung her around every 2 minutes. It certainly earned a gasp from a startled girl, as he committed risky gestures. He was practically gambling on the fact that he might drop her.

"You know, I can walk.." Harumi tried to get out of his grasp. But as expected from an oni, Lloyd's father was absolutely stronger than a weak human like her, she didn't have any elemental powers either so Harumi was in a complete disadvantage from the start. "Don't worry, it's not a long walk, you don't have to ask such a request." Garmadon assured her that he didn't mind carrying her all the way to his planned destination. It was technically not out of Borg tower but not technically inside it either. Before he reached the lift, Garmadon stopped in his tracks when his eyes caught on the door for the storage room.
"Ah right, I'm sorry I forgot. You need to be all bundled up if you're gonna go out there." He chuckled and walked inside the storage room.