Chapter176: Oni powers

The sounds of swords clashing could be heard through out the temple. Outsiders those who would be outside the temple of resurrection would think to call the police because there were sounds if struggle, and sounds of fighting. Bu there would be a possibility they wouldn't call because they'd be too afraid, since the people who took over Ninjago city, was a powerful group of sorcerer's that could easily come and end them I'd they were to try and call the police. Inside the temple fighting was seen as the swords clashed against another, Everyone was paired of with a villain not so much of their voice but one they ended up with, That was the case with Harumi.

She was the lucky chosen one who got to battle the perosn who tortured her with nightmares, and nearly killed her a bunch of times. Yippee lucky her. But that didn't matter to Harumi, what mattered was winning, deating Zephyr and getting her home back from his clutches. She smiled as she jumped up did a high kick and health landed a hit on Zephry. Of course the man didn't get hit but at least she knew she could atleast try.

When Harumi landed back on the ground, Zephry decided to use his staff and try and blast her shooting her and shooting her but Harumi dodged and dodged as she weaved though her friends and Allie's making sure they didn't get hit while they fought their own battles. They were all doing pretty good, and even the girls were doing good in battle, almost like they hav fought before. Harumi was deeply impressed and even when she stopped she felt impressed seeing Everyone fight she didn't know why but she felt happy when she saw Everyone.

She smiled deeply, but as she smiled she didn't see Zephyr coming up behind her ready to blast her. She was too busy looking at her friends to see him behind her. Staff pointed at her, his hands were shaking as he was ready to strike, and he smirks as he was about to do it: "Almost got it, just a little more" he says as he charged up the staff, as it was nearly at full power, he felt pain in his hand and he instinctively dropped it to hold his hand. He heard a triumphant Ha! And looked up to see Jade.

The blonde haired girl who wore purple, smiling down at him, her lips forming a smile. "Bet you didn't know I was behind ya! Did you?" She asked as she nodded toward Harumi who nodded back, and with that Jade went to continue her own battle, as Harumi looked at Zephyr. She stood tall and not onto a battle stance they looked at each other with malice and Harumi's eyebrows narrowed as they both gave each other the dirtiest of looks before they ran at each other with so much speed and velocity, it would be like a cartoon and there would be a big cartoon explosion like in the TV's shows.

Everyone's head straight away turned when they saw a bright light behind him. Lloyd straight away turned around in a defensive stance and held his sword up. "What's going on?!" He asked. He saw something that was resembling smoke, blocking his vision, he groaned and covered his nose as a foul smell entered his nose. "Everyone sounds off" Lloyd says as he held his nose. He couldn't even see the sky through the thick smog.

Lloyd didn't hear any responses and he was getting worried, thinking something happened to his friends, and he was about to call again for them to sound off to make sure they were okay. When he heard some voices speak out, along with some coughing accompanied after they spoke out. "I'm okay!" The first of the group called out, and Lloyd knew that voice. "Jade! Is Lilla or my father with you? Can you see anything?" He called through the smog, as it was surrounding them.

He didn't Here her response at first but after a few seconds Jade called back: "Uh, I'm By Cloud and Nix where are you, Lloyd?" She asked through the fog. Lloyd looked around to see and identify something though the thickness, he looked around for something that he knew from temple of resurrection. The cages, the alter anything but he saw nothing. He looked around and then suddenly he heard: "Young Lloyd?" Lloyd smiled and he knew that voice was Mistaké!. "Mistaké? Is that you?" He called as he heard the vocie saying it was her but where was he.

Lloyd looks around and then sighs: "I don't know, but we should all try and meet in the middle, that's our best bet" he calls to them. "I think that's stupid!" Called Kaitlyn. "What if the villains do the same thing and then we call get killed?!" "We don't have any other option Kaitlyn this is our best option" called Lilla as she had her arms out infront of her as she started to try and feel herself though the fog. They all tried to find each other completely unaware that the villains were lurking behind them.

Everyone tried to find each other and Eveyone called out to each other, but what they weren't aware of was Someone wasn't who they say they were. "Girls?! Where are you" Harumi's voice frantically asked as she wanted to see her friends safe. "I'm here, I'm here!" Jade called as she had her arms out infront of her. They all continued to try and find each other when suddenly Jade had an idea, she smirks and called: "Marco!" Kaitlyn could be heard, and you could almost see her eye roll. "Jade your not seriously starting this"

she says but she recived no answer as Jade once again called: "Marco!" and Eveyone besides the three girls were confused. "Marco?" Cloud asked, as she then heard from behind her. "Cloud?" Clouds smile lit up when she turned and saw: "Nix!" She despite her tiny legs ran over and smiled. "I found Nix" she called. "Did anyone else had anyone?" She called as Lilla called back: "I found Mistaké, And Kaitlyn" Lloyd smiled, as he saw it was working and then he cupped his hands together and called: "Eveyone do what Jade is doing! That's how we find each other" he says as Eveyone nodded, and agreed on what to do,

When they did that they all managed to find each other, and hug as they were all reunited, as the the smog disappeared from sight, however they were unaware of Zephry's coming up beind them with his staff powering up a spell. As Eveyone was talking, and smiling happy to be back together again. Jade having a feeling turned and saw Zephry powering up, as she saw him about to shoot she turned as her hair whipped back, as she yelled; "Look out!" As Eveyone turns around.

Jade ran and tacked Harumi onto the ground but Eveyone else was not as lucky as they were lifted up into the air, and shot up, into the clouds, as they were being lifted up, Harumi pushed Jade off her, and stood up. "No!" She yelled. "No,No,No,No!" She yelled begging that this wasn't happening but it did, she fell into the ground, on her knees and felt upset the blonde haired girl went and tried to put a hand on her shoulder.

Harumi pushed her off her, she looked up slowly, and once again her eyes were purple. Jade gasped, as she took a step back. The villains thinking it was a victory all laughed and smiled. Zephry pushed passed them, and then smirked down at Harumi, his arms were crossed and he looked down at Harumi glad to see her so upset.

"Oh come now Harumi, don't worry your next" he says trying to fake comfort her. He pulled out his staff to go and give her the same fate when it was then he noticed Harumi's purple eyes. He took a step back, what's going on!?" He yelled. Harumi stood up, as Harumi turned her palm upwards and a purple flame came out, Eveyone was getting worried now even Jade who took a few steps back like Eveyone else was because they had no idea what was going on.

Harumi smirks, seeing them afraid. "You'll pay for what you did to my FRIENDS!" She yelled, as suddenly a dark cloud appears and Zephry started to get even more afraid as the dark cloud grew, one of his minions disappeared from sight. He held his staff tightly as he listened as grunts of pain was heard, and even saw his own friends disappearing.

He growled. "I'm not afraid you! Come out and face me!" He yelled. As he heard from behind: "You do? Do you?. Well ready or not" he heard eveything go slient as he looked around, and he saw the cloud part and he saw a figure with purple eyes, and an scary looking figure with purple hair, he took a few steps back, as he saw Harumi took a few steps forward, as he didn't like the smirk on her face as she put a hand on her hip. "Well, HERE. I. COME!"

Hello Eveyone I hope you enjoyed that chapter, the starter thing of Harumi's oni form is revealed I'm not the best at detail but I'm trying. We all go back to school soon can you believe it anyway thanks for reading I hope you have a great date and or night and I'll see you all in two weeks! Bye guys! Jdizzle sighing out peace!