Blooper Reel #1: "The importance of a script"

About 2:30PM in the afternoon, two girls were seen walking on Ninjago South East-Boulevard. One was blonde and the other had short curly black hair.

"Why do you think the directors called us so early, usually we start about thirty minutes earlier." The latter pointed out whilst unbuttoning her leather jacket.
The two girls had a pretty carefree expression on their faces as they were approaching a rather large building in the distance.

It was what people familiar with the "Reconciled Hearts" series called "Borg tower". Except if wasn't much of a tower. In fact a rather short one, about 4 stories tall. The secret with it however, is that for each floor, the cast changed up the decorations. There was no such thing as an eight and ninth floor.

"I haven't read the script for episode 62 yet. I don't know, must be a really exciting recording session today." exclaimed the blonde who was accompanying her friend.
Now this was Harumi Jade, the real deal. Yes, the main heroine of the series along with a supporting character: Vivianne Violet, the one who plays the role of Ultra.

Violet pulled the door opened for Rumi and the two women walked inside to be greeted by a few cast members. There was Nya, Lloyd and of course, someone that Harumi and Violet weren't too familiar with but knew exactly what role they were going to play. Snickering and hanging her coat against a chair, Harumi bent down and smiled at the overjoyed puppy.

"Heya Alpine! How are you doing?" Rumi giggled as the puppy ran circles around her. Violet took a seat next to Nya and Lloyd on the couches and happily watched as the blonde played around with the new recruit. This was Alpine the Pomeranian, she's still technically a puppy but the directors thought that she'd fit the role perfectly as: "Cloud".

"Aren't you excited? We'll finally play around on set, just me and you! You're coming in the next two episodes!" Harumi playfully grabbed Alpine's paws and shook them gently. The puppy barked and rolled onto her stomach, it was clear that Harumi and Alpine had a pretty good bond out of set, which was certainly a good thing for the directors!

"Slow down, Rumi. You might get called soon," Lloyd chuckled, standing up the couch and lowered himself at knee-level. He wrapped his arms from her back, intending to hug her—only to make Harumi chuckle and roll her eyes teasingly. Interactions like these were normal between the two, hence why Harumi was so calm about it.

Truth be told, Nya and the other cast members suspects that there's an interest picking up between the two actors. Again, no one confirmed anything.

"Ah right, that is true!" She pauses apologetically to the excited puppy.
Harumi stood you from the ground and walked over to Nya, who suggested that she helps her with her wig. "I'm sorry Alpine, we'll play again next week." She called out, thus making a promise between the two. Afterwards, the actress fled out of the entrance room into her personal dressing room.

Now, Harumi has had several struggles with her wig because of the amount of hair stands in it. It is quite unique in its own ways and Harumi personally enjoys wearing it—thus giving her a different look...more like different aura. Unfortunately, the previous wig she used from the beginning of the series had been burned by accident when getting too close to Kai's props.

But the directors managed to find the exact model by the same company, no one has noticed any difference ever since!
The white haired girl sat down on a high chair, glancing from the clock to the mirror in front of her. Nya grabbed the prized wig and walked towards the girl.

She lifted a brow as she noticed the current hairstyle applied to it. "A bun again?" She questioned, starting to place the wig onto Rumi's head then pushed her actual hair's strands inside. Like said before, the wig acted as what it was supposed to be. Sometimes it would be down hence that's the same wig Rumi used during chapters 1-8 of Reconciled Hearts.