Chapter63: Bad decisions and getting captured

At The walkers junkyard the resistance was all spread around the junkyard. They were all spread across yard, and a certain Raven haired girl was looking at a old photo. It was after her and Lloyd just got done with her teaching Lloyd how to use makeup to disguise himself for missions when he got older. She smiled at the old photo placing her hand on the young boy's cheek. "Oh Lloyd, I miss you" she quietly muttered to herself. She put the photo back into her pocket she saw her brother was with little Wu. From what she could tell he was trying to teach the little kid how to ride a dragon. Her heart hurt at that thought of that, since she remembered when she was teaching Lloyd how to ride a dragon. He was so scared of ultra dragon at first, but she did baby steps with the little ninja and soon he made friends with the dragon. He loved ultra dragon so much, but he never told any of the ninja what exactly happened to the dragon before it came back a week or two ago. She sighed sadly before looking at the sky. "Lloyd, are you happy up there. I hope you are, I hope you know how much we all miss you. Especially Kai, he couldn't stop crying after he found out you died". She paused for a second looking away and at the ground before looking at the sky again. "Is harumi up there, With you? We haven't seen her, I'm scared to say that garmadon killed her as well, and that mean we truly have lost two of our greatest allies". Of course no answer actually came from the sky, not that it actually would since that was impossible. She missed her little brother and she would never forget him.

Kai, And Wu we're outside the junkyards gate. Kai summoned his fire dragon since they had no idea where Ultra dragon was. They assumed Ultra dragon needed time alone and went away for a while to cope with the blonde boy being gone. Kai shook that thought away and faced the young master. Who looked very nervous to be trying to ride that dragon. Kai gave a reassuring smile as he placed a hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry you'll be fine Wu, I promise" Wu only nodded at master of fire and went and mounted the dragon. He was on the dragon when he started to fall but quickly squeezed his legs so he wouldn't fall down. Kai smiled and looked at the young boy who was more nervous then Jay ever was. "You ready?" He asked the boy who nodded. The dragon took off into the air, flying high into the sky with the wind at his back as they soared through the air gracefully. Kai all but smiled at master Wu as it seemed that he was mastering this.

"Your doing it Wu!" Kai cheered at him as the dragon started to disappear. Kai's face turned into one of worried as Wu started to fall Kai quickly ran forward to catch him before he hit the hard ground, along with a broke leg. Luckily he caught the young master before he fell onto the ground and was a pancake. Kai hugged master Wu glad he was okay. "Are you okay young master?" He asked him. The young boy nodded thankfully and Kai smiled grateful he was okay. The young boy looked at himself as he dust himself off and looked at the fire ninja. "Kai" he started as he looked up at the ninja who smiled down at the young boy. Kai looked down at the boy, "Yes Wu?" He asked. Wu looked nervous as he didn't make eye contact with the older ninja he diverted it down to the floor instead.

Kai looked at him as Wu finally spoke up. "Do you think harumi is alive? I miss her" the boy asked. Kai looked away from his master and at the sky. Everyone assumed she died, harumi if she was captured could've escaped by now. She had to be dead even if they all hated to admit it. Kai bit his lip, not knowing how to explain this to the young boy. He wasn't sure if the boy knew what death was and he was scared he was gonna make the young boy cry. Kai finally choose his words as he stared down at the boy. "She's gone Wu" he explained to the boy who was confused. "What do you mean?. Did she go on a trip" he asked the fire ninja. Who shook his head at the boy. "No, Wu she's gone gone, she's dead. Your brother garmadon killed her, or so we assume" he explains. The young boy looked sadly at the older figure in front of him. Kai gave him a hug before nya called him away. He gave one more hug to him before he walked away from the boy. Wu looked at the ground, and then saw miskao, and the tea lady coming to the young boy. Miskao smiled warmly. "Hello Wu, would you like to come on a walk with us? You seem down". The young boy happily nodded.

Mistaké told the rest of the resistance they were going on a walk before the three headed out. However soon they found themselves right back in new ninjago city. Wu looked up at the two lady's. "Is it safe to be here? He asked the two. Misako nodded at the boy. "Yes we just have to be careful, and watch for the sog, and we should we be fine". The young boy nodded as the three continued. After walking for a while longer Wu looked up at misako. "Can we start heading back? I have a bad feeling about this" the women nodded. But as the three started to head back they were grabbed from behind. "Huh?" Wu asked as they were grabbed and turned around to a sog who had a blaster. "Now move!" The guard commanded. The three had no choice but to walk and soon found themselves inside borg tower
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello eveyone Jdizzle here, I hope you enjoyed that chapter, I had fun writing it, if you liked it make sure to vote,comment, and share with your friends and I'll see you guys in two weeks. Alright guys bye Jdizzle signing out peace.