Chapter92: overprotective pup

Harumi settled down on her bed, trying to calm down after the fight she had with Lloyd. She felt like it was just getting worse and worse! She sighed, as she looked at cloud who was laying down on her doggy bed. Harumi smiled, and knelt down petting the dog. But quickly had to go back on her bed, due to her ankle hurting like crazy after what happened last night. She still haven't told any of the girls, nor Cole what happened, and honestly she didn't think they even cared. But it didn't matter since she wasn't gonna tell them anyway. She looked at cloud, and picked her up. "Hey cloud. Tell me what do you think about Collin?" At that name, cloud bared her teeth and started growling. The girl had no idea, why the pup hated Collin so much. Collin hadn't done anything to her, he hadn't even talked to her at all.

'Oh cloud, why don't you like Collin girl?' She asked her. As she went to try and calm her down by petting her fur. The pup didn't growl, for she couldn't speak, but the p did lick her owners cheek. Harumi smiled, "Oh, cloud I love you" she said as she headed out back to her bed remembering she couldn't move since she was stupid enough to follow Collin. Cloud was gently placed back on the ground, the pup watched the girl settle down, so cloud decided to take a walk. The pup stretched before she headed, into the hallway. She wanted to clear her tiny head, when she went outside she saw the stars were shining brightly. She sighned, she didn't know what to do. She wanted to protect rumi, she didn't trust Collin at all. She feel bad for saying this, but honestly from what harumi told them. Collin was being held in borg tower, away from Harumi. She honestly belived Collin was a bad influence on harumi, based on what happened last night she now more then ever that Collin should stay away from harumi.

The puppy's ears perked up, as she heard footsteps. She turned around and started growling only to see it was Mistaké. The pup got up from her position, and then went quiet. The women walked over and started to pet the puppy, seeing she looked troubled. "What is wrong cloud?" She asked. Of course the puppy couldn't answer, so she only let out a small whine. The women smiled, as she picked the pup up. "So, where were you and Garmadon last night?" she asked. Since Cloud couldn't speak she let out a bark. "Oh that's right, sorry young cloud I forgot" she said. As cloud started to sniff for she smelled something strange. She then ran back to harumi's room, and she barked for when she got there she saw an Oni looking down at her and baring it's fangs
~~
*pokes head out of the closet* Hello everyone Jdizzle here! I hope you enjoyed my chapter. What do you think is gonna happen. Alright if you enjoyed comment, share with your friends! And I'll see you later! Bye bye Jdizzle sighing out peace!