Chapter 8: Help needed

Lloyd harumi,and Mr.E went through the halls trying to find the orange-coded  general's room. They looked around trying to find his room. "Do you know where his room is?" Lloyd asked as the three ran through the halls hoping not to be seen by garmadon or any of the SOG. They continued to walk when they came across a room with a orange banner. Harumi stepped forward: "this is it." she told the two boys. They both nodded and the three of them walked towards the door. As they walked up the steps lloyd got more and more nervous. Harumi noticed this and turned towards him.
"You ok?" She asked him. "Hmm?" He asked snapping out of this thoughts. "I'm fine." he told her.

As they continued up the steps. They finally got to the door. "Do you think he will join us?" Lloyd asked harumi. Harumi sighed. "He was the first member to join the SOG. Backing down won't be so easy for him.  I admit it. "  she explained knocking on the door. After waiting for a minute with no answer, Lloyd asked: "Shall we just go in and get it over with?"  Harumi laughed a little. "Let's just wait until he opens the door first. No need to be inconsiderate." She shushed him as she heard footsteps making their way to the door.  The three went quiet as the footsteps got closer. As the door opened, Lloyd got scared and hid behind harumi. Harumi noticed rightway and thought. What is he doing behind me? As the door opened and the three were faced to face with Killow. She gathered her words before speaking. But before she got to say anything, Killow immediately saw lloyd and tried to asked her as he crossed his arms.

But Harumi saw his expression and cut him off. "No time for assumptions. He's with me." she said to him crossing his arms. "He's here because he's gonna help me. Emperor Garmadon has something in mind for us, Killow. " she explained quickly, making it seem like she's the one who has gotten the upper-hand. It was then Killow saw Mr.E. "is that?-" He started to ask. Harumi nodded. "B-But that's impossible! Garmadon he-" Killow started to stutter. "How is he still alive? " Killow asked. Harumi smiled, as she looked at Lloyd. Who looked lost in his thoughts.  "Lloyd actually did it when he was in the dungeons." harumi told him as killow had a surprise look.

"He did?"  Killow asked. Harumi nodded. "But we are getting offtopic, We have something to show you."  harumi told him handing him the book. Killow read it then was about to ask but harumi rolled her eyes. "Emperor Garmadon is planning to get rid of us, for good. " She gulped guiltily as this whole fiasco was her fault. It took her this much to realize that. "So what do we do?" Killow asked her. "Now? We stand up to him. I'm not being a coward and running away." The girl lied. She knew perfectly well that she'd end up fleeing afterwards. Killow raised an eyebrow. "So why are you here with him?" Killow Asked her. Pointing to Lloyd."I freed him because he's Garmadon's son after all. He'll know what to do."  She Said. It was then Lloyd spoke up. "Harumi, we still have to find Ultra Violet and then find the resistance."

" Wait violet is missing?" Killow asked. "what happened?" His tone showed concern. Harumi looked down, an audible sigh was sent in between the group bubble. "Ultra? she could be anywhere by now." She told him worried. "Where do you think she is?" Lloyd asked her. "lurking the alleyways like she always would."  Lloyd raised a eyebrow. "Lurking in a alleyway? That sounds fun.". "Pfft, Trust me it was. Used to be our pastime when I was out of the palace for the day. Always looking around for scattered materials. Killow and Mr. E would mostly treat it as a treasure hunt while me and Violet took it easy." She informed the green ninja before smiling the slightest at Killow. "what do you think?" Lloyd asked killow. He stood in silence until he spoke: " So what are you to up to?" He asked. "Harumi." beckoned both boys to follow her inside the lift as she pressed a button to shut the metal doors.
~~~~
"We are finding Ultra Violet like we intended to. Then we revolt against the emp- Garmadon." She caught herself. He was no emperor in her eyes anymore. "Killow are you gonna come with us?" Lloyd asked him. " please come with us. Ultra Violet might listen to you.". Killow sighed before leaning against the railings. "Fine I'm only coming along because the quiet one said so. The SOG has practically disbanded but my respects are still here for you, quiet one. I also want to save this city, for once." He admitted in a growl. "Alright let's go before garmadon finds out what we are up to." lloyd told the three of them. As footsteps were heard Lloyd knew who it was. It was garmadon. Just as the footsteps were heard, the doors of the lift opened, leading them to the next floor. Harumi gasped. "Everyone, look for cover!" She warned as she ran out of the lift and opened the door to a spare unused room. "What now?" Lloyd questioned.

She locked the door and managed to grab hold of as much furniture as possible and placed them behind the door from preventing someone from coming in. "Now...we try to esc- bingo!" She spotted a window. As they got to the window, she looked down. It was a steep drop. "How are we supposed to get down?" Lloyd Inquired.harumi stepped away from the window and sighed.  That was the only way down. "We have to jump."  she told the boys. "WHAT!?" Killow and Lloyd asked. "It's the only way she told them. Trust me.". "Fine.."  killow said. There were some spare tools in the small room. Conveniently, some were grappling hooks. Harumi grabbed a grappling hook, then shot it to the next building. When she got to the building she climbed down to the ground. "You coming?" She called the boys. Mr.E went, next was Killow. The last one to go was Lloyd. "Lloyd come on, don't be a chicken. you can do it!" Harumi yelled to him. Lloyd shook slightly, breathing heavily. He may be the green ninja but after the traumatic pain he was in after battling his father, scared him. Yes it was a simple fall but what if-. He took the grappling hook and shot it but as he did the hook slid off the edge of the building, causing the metal object to snap and launched the victim to the ground. And so, Lloyd fell to the ground, slamming head first on the cold stone sidewalks of Ninjago city. There, he laid, unconscious.
~~~~
Hiya guys Jdizzle here,I hope you enjoyed that chapter. Oh no Lloyd! Omg did he survive from the fall? Is he dead? Find out in the next chapter.Put your predictions in the comments below!  If you liked this so far make sure to vote and share this story with your friends and we will see you guys in the next chapter! Bye!