Chapter118: Two harumi's= double the fun

In harumi's old room in the palace, at her mirror, doing her makeup, not her Kabuki  makeup as before just regular makeup, like she usually wears Harumi laughs as she brushed her hair, putting it into a long braid so when she got the crown she it fight perfectly on her head. She laughed as she looked in the mirror.  "This day is going to be perfect!" She smiled as twirled around in her gown it twirled with her, as she looked back into the mirror once again. As she started to put on her lipstick,
"Everyone  will gather around" She goes to grab her Gloves from her mirror and put them on her hands.

She smirked as she put her hands behind her back and looked a picture of Little her, and her adoptive parents, before turning to mannequins, and using her powers to make them bow. She laughed. "They'll say I look lovely in my gown!"  She lets out a smirk as she sits on her bed. "What they don't know is that I have fooled them all!" She lets out a laugh she Once did when she was the quiet one, making everything in the palace quake.

Mr. Hutchins walked in worried, and turned towards Harumi. "Princess, Are you alright?" Harumi's smile turned sweet again, "Yes, Mr. H I'm quite alright no saving required here". The man smiled, and bowed, "Ok princess I'll be back when the execution before the ceremony is going to start" He told her. Harumi nodded,"Alright, princess" he leaves

Harumi rolls her eyes, "So noisy, i'll go after him next". She looked down, and growled. "I've always hated dresses" she knocked down a basket of apples, and laughed. "I could care less about the dress!"

She tries to walk but then falls down on her stomach tripping, "and I won't partake in any cake!" she goes over and kicks a binder that had the ideas for the celebration cake after the ceremony, into the fireplace and watches it burn in the fire then goes over to her desk where the Vow she will soon take is on there.

Vow's  I'll be lying when I say, that I promise to protect ninjago, and Keep the people safe within ninjago's city's borders!" She laughs as she looks in the mirrors, "The truth is I don't care for  ninjago at all!" She looks at the ceiling fan, as she laughs and goes on her stool to her vanity mirror. "In my heart there is no room but I still want  ninjago to be all mine!"
〜〜
Harumi walks and stands Near Mr. Hutchins near the wall, as Then ninja were Forced to go walk up to the palace steps waiting their execution. Harumi smirked to herself
"Finally the moment has arrived" she Laughs to herself. "For me to watch the ninja's end, and for me to be an official crowned princess!"

Soon the ninja were on the chopping blocks, waiting for their death, Harumi laughed as she faced the crowds. "Ladies and Gentlemen, kids, and people of all ages, for attempting the murder of Princess Harumi, the ninja are here By sentenced to death!" She said.

As all the people in crowds went silent. Harumi nodded to the executioner, who nodded back, and raised the blade to kill the Green ninja first, as He was about to a purple Beam came towards them unknowingly, and Broke the blade saving the ninja's lives. Everyone stood in shock and Everyone was slientbefore someone could speak, a voice was heard."Stop!"

Everyone turned and was shocked to see, Another girl, who looked exactly like Harumi, she hopped down from the creature she was on and growled: "I won't let you hurt my family! You imposter!"
〜〜
Hello everyone, Jdizzle here, I hope you enjoyed that chapter, but Oh my two harumi's? What is going on? I also hoped you enjoyed that chapter name. I thought I'd be funny if I put that in and it seemed like fitting but anything if you enjoyed leave a vote, and I'll see you all later! Bye! Jdizzle signing out peace!