Chapter 193: Christmas Special Part Two

Humming could be heard down the hallway, and some may wonder what a young girl could be humming. Due to the holiday season, it would seem her humming a Christmas song would be the best option. She seemed so happy cheery, and in the best mood she could possibly be in despite being away from her family, and friends this Christmas but that didn't matter, what mattered was she made a promise she was gonna help, and she wasn't going to break her promise and not help. She sighed when suddenly she walked past garden and Little Harumi's room. She stopped, and something inside her told her to go inside because something was off. She tried to shake the feeling off, but nope she couldn't, and she sighed. "Geez, What is wrong with me," She asked as she stepped forward to grab the handle, as she went to turn it, her eyes were looking down, as she says. "I'm sure nothing is Wrong–" She stopped mid sentence, as she raised her head, and then she saw Harumi, Little Rumi she should say was gone. Her eyes widened, as she rubbed her eyes hoping she was dreaming, but she knew deep down she was not. She ran over to the bed, and searched around for the girl, thinking she was just pulling a prank on them. But atlas she didn't find her, she didn't understand what was going on! She didn't know why, she would just run away again if that was the case, and she didn't know why Someone would kidnap a child.

Shaking her head, she knew what she had to do, even if she knew she shouldn't because she knew it was going to cause a panic, but she didn't have a choice. So after gathering her feeling, and trying to figure out what she was going to say. She heard everyone was inside the living room, all laughing and hanging out, and she hated she had to be the one who is gonna ruin the mood. But she couldn't beat around the bush, as they say, she needed to tell them what happened.

When running in the room, as the others were on the couch, laughing and joking around, and having fun. They didn't expect to see the blonde, run in, at top speed, and then face plant into the wall. She heard, Lilla call her name, and heard her footsteps coming over, and helping her to her feet. Asking if the blonde-haired girl was okay. And although she could say she was okay she wasn't sure about little Rumi being okay, and after Lilla helped her to her feet she came through with the news. "Little Harumi, Is gone!" She yelled. As she saw everyone's faces lit up in worry. As she had revealed this, she saw the garden running out of the room, and probably running to see if Jade was telling the truth. Lloyd of course asked Jade, what she meant, and Jade explained the events that happened a few minutes earlier before she came inside the room. Lilla being the smart one asked: "Are you sure she isn't just playing a prank?" The blonde shook her head. "I Looked all around the room, but she wasn't anywhere" It looked like the wheels were turning inside Lilla's head, as she then sat down on the couch to think, as she did footsteps were heard, and garmadon came in, and he looked worried, and she looked like he had seen a ghost. "I-I I couldn't find her. She wasn't anywhere" he tells them. As they all looked even more panicked. It was then the Verison of the jade princess spoke up: "Perhaps she was kidnapped?" She suggested. But Kaityln shook her head. "Why would she be? That would make no sense!" She tells her.

Lloyd sighs, as he stepped in the middle making sure no fight would start. "We have to think about this logically," he tells them. Jade sighed, as she began to pace, she was somewhat the worrier of the group, she had the most anxiety. But she looked like she was freaking out. "How are we supposed to do that when a child was kidnapped!" She yelled. As Kaitlyn once again butted in saying they didn't know that.

Everyone began to argue, and voices were raised, and Everyone was raising their hands up, and they were all just getting into everyone's face. And everyone was just getting mad at each other. One of the girls decided, that enough was enough, and she knew she needed to break this up before things got worse. "Guy's come on!" Jade yelled. As she pushed into the circle of people, broke them all up, and made sure they couldn't get to each other. "We don't need an argument to start, that's not what we need right now. We need to stay united!" She says to them, as everyone sighs ans all turned away from each other. They were shocked jade was the one taking charge since she was the one who didn't like to stir things up but that didn't matter. "I Say we go back to the room, and we search around for clues, that should possibly give a hint of what happened to child Harumi".

They all headed to Garmadon's room, and They all searched around. For something that would give away something that would tell them. Where Harumi had gone, they all signed as they Didn't notice anything. When suddenly Jade saw the light glint off something, she raised an eyebrow. She knelt to touch it she wasn't sure what it was. As she knelt her hair got onto her face and she pushed it away from her eyes, and then picked up the object. "What is this" she muttered. As she then saw a button, curious she went down to touch the button, and as she did, Lilla saw her and yelled: "Jade Don't!" But it was too late Jade already pushed the button, and then a blinding Light was seen, and then everything went dark.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

WEEEEEEEEEEEE WISH YOU A VERY almost Christmas! Oh my gosh, we are near to 2023 can you believe it? I can't believe we are gonna be moving this to another book as we are nearly 200 chapters! OH, I Can't believe it. Thank you, all of you for your support of this book I can't believe how far his book has come. It almost makes me tear up truly! Anyways next chapters will be in the new BOOK! Oh my gosh, I can't believe this. Anywhoo happy holidays everyone. I hope you have a wonderful holiday, and If you're Looking for books to read I suggest: The dark heirs(I Think I spelled that right) and another is Autumn Leaves and Homey Dreams. It is a llorumi story it is after crystalized, I enjoyed reading this so much! And I Think you Would too! Anyways, I'm gonna sign off! Happy holidays and ill See you All in the next continuation of the story in the next Book Bye Guy's Jdizzle sighing out peace!