Recondiled Hearts, Ch. 147

Reconciled Hearts, Ch. 147

HELLO ALL! I'm the Ash that Jade was talking about; my username is BlueJayXWaterlily851. As she mentioned before, I am going to be writing half the chapters for Reconciled Hearts with her now! I am SO, SO excited and I hope I live up to any of your expectations for my writing. I really want to be able to continue the book as well as Jade and Lilla started it, and I want to make it known that I was never and am not trying to replace anyone, I just wanted to help Jade continue the book. That being said, here is Chapter 147, and I hope you like it :)

Harumi groaned, as her vision started to clear, in pain as she heard voices, talking. She saw she was in a room, and there were three familiar girls. Her eyes widened as she tried sitting up. She yelled out in pain, as she felt her body tense up. Harumi yelled out shuddering breaths, as she tried to remain calm. She heard footsteps and through her blurry eyes saw Kaitlynn, Lilla, and Jade walking over to her; Kaitlynn went over and told her to lie down since she was badly injured and in a very weak, bad state.
Harumi slowly lay down on the thing she was on, then looked at the three. She then asked the girls, "Where am I? What happened?" As the three girls look at each other then nodded in agreement, Jade tells her that they will tell her when she's a little better. She closes her eyes, falls into a sleep.
Sometime later she was able to sit up and was greeted by the three girls; Lilla was holding some Orange Juice for her, to help her. Harumi nods thanks; she takes a sip then looks at the girls, asking how she got here. The girls take seats; they look at each other before Jade explained that they were gonna ask her the same question. They were just going for a walk and then they just found her in a dumpster; they didn't know if she was alive. Kaitlynn says that Jade poked her cheek! Jade says that it was because she wanted to see if Harumi was still breathing. Lilla then explained that after establishing she was alive, they carried her to their tree house to help her and find out what was going on. Why the heck was she in a dumpster and looking badly injured? Harumi's eyes widened as she remembered everything that happened the previous day; her teeth clenched as she muttered Zephyr's name. Lilla asks what happened, what was happening in Ninjago, as Harumi starts to get up and get off the bed, saying she needed to get home to the Resistance.
Kaitlynn pushed her gently back down, stopping her to explain that she could hardly stand with the amount of injuries she had. Harumi tried to push against her hand, getting frantic, saying she had to get home; her family needed her, her city needed her, she needed to get home.
Lilla asked her how she thought she'd be able to get home, if she was from Ninjago, a whole different place. Harumi replied that she could use the realm Crystal. Then Jade handed her the remains of the realm Crystal that they found Harumi landed on when she got there.
Despite seeing her only way home broken, she still was frantic, saying that she was still going to try to find a way. There was no way she wasn't going to. She looked like she was on the brink of tears as she then curled up into a ball.
Jade then looks at the girls, then looked at Harumi and made her decision. The girls said that they would help her get home, and Harumi looked up with tear-filled eyes in disbelief. Jade replied again that they would help her, they would help her get home, and with this Zephyr guy.
Kaitlynn called Jade insane, and Jade shook her head. She walked over to Harumi, putting a hand on her shoulder, saying she was their friend! And as friends, they needed to help her; that's what friends do, and right now their friend was in very much need of their help.
Kaitlyn then proceeded to ask, "How are we gonna do that? The Realm Crystal is gone, there's no chance of Harumi getting home, so what's the chance of us getting home?"
Jade however shook her head, as she gave a grin; she said as she looked at the girls, "There's always hope." Kaitlynn rolled her eyes, saying again that she's insane. She began to walk off, Jade looks at Lilla, and says, "We have to help her, that's what friends do." Right now there was something happening in Harumi's home, this bad guy Zephyr; her family was in danger and they needed to help!
Lilla looks at Harumi; her eyes were almost pleading with her, then Lilla looks back at Jade. After a few minutes she says, "Fine," and Kaitlynn yells saying that they have lost their minds. Jade shook her head saying something, she said to Kaitlynn that they have faith. The girl rolled her eyes. She muttered something, as she walked off, and Harumi said to the girls, "Do you really think we'll be able to get back to Ninjago?" Jade confidently nods, and said that they will. For now, they needed to start packing; they didn't know how long they would be on the road.
Harumi nodded, as she sat up, noticing something. Lilla smiled and explained that they got her some crutches, but it wasn't the usual crutches. They were hand-free crutches; her broken leg was going to be safe there; the crutch would act like her leg, and she'd work normally.
Harumi smiled; Lilla and Jade helped Harumi get out of bed and onto a nearby chair, then started to get the crutch strapped on. Lilla then asked if it felt comfortable or if it felt too tight for her. Harumi stood, her knee resting comfortably on the mini cushion.
She smiled, she looked at the two, saying, "Yes it's fine," and said "thank you" as the two nodded. Jade left Lilla with Harumi as she went to pack up her stuff for the journey. Lilla looks at Harumi and asks, "Who is this Zephyr?''
Harumi replies, "The worst person you'll ever meet."