Chapter 182: Harumi's been turned into Seven versions Of herself!

Eveyone was blinded, they had no idea what was going on or what exactly was happening. They heard a shout and now they couldn't see anything. Lloyd heard the cries of his teammates calling out for the other trying to find them. While Lloyd  tried to find his teammates he was worried, he didn't know where the heck they were and what exactly was going on, he was scared, so many questions where on his mind, cupping his hands together and put them on his mouth, he looked around, everything was grey, and it was like mist it something that was not letting them see what was in front of him.

"Mistaké!" The young blonde yelled as he looked around. He didn't get an answer from the older women and hr was getting slightly scared, Mistaké was an oni and if she got taken out. It might something was seriously wrong. "Jade!" He tried calling out to the girl, and not even she would respond. He looked around frantic trying to find anyone, he felt his breath hitch. As he heard noises and he wasn't exactly sure what that was. He looked around and his hair whipped around. As he looked around frantic. "Lilla...Kaitlyn...Cloud?" He looked around despite not being able to see clearly because of the low visibility. But he still tried looking around as the he heard th noises get louder: as he walked closer, as he did he took note the wound almost sounded like: a child Whimpering? He raises  an eyebrow.

"Did a child happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time?" He muttered as he used his arms to push away the mist, as he looked around for the child. He briefly forgot his friends for a moment and tried to find the child who apparently, had found their way to the alleyway, and was probably getting attacked by Zephry. That thought made him freeze, he couldn't bear the thought.

He looked around as he then started to stupidly run through the mist, you may ask why it was stupid. But the reason of it was  he was an alleyway, and an alleyway had brick walls there go if he wasn't careful he could run face first into a wall, and that wasn't going to be very comfortable, and he could possibly lose a tooth. 

Using his ninja skills, the green ninja as he coming up on the wall, used his agility and started to scale the wall, hoping to get a good view  of the battle scene below, and he could use his energy to clear the mist, if not a little bit. As he got to the top of the brick building that had the normal building stuff, and had a white roof, the bricks all lined up perfectly and there wasn't one brick out of place.

When he got to the roof, he breathes a sigh as he looked around, he saw the sky was clear, it had not a single cloud in the very blue sky. He let out a small smile as he adjusted his Gi, and then walked towards the edge of the building, and looking down, he looked down at the thick mist, he took a gulp, as he heard more noises within the mist he assumed it was Zephry attacking his friends and with taht in his mind he goes to summon his power, it was a little hard because of the fact  he hadn't used his powers in a while so he was kinda rusty.

"Come on!" He urged as the green energy in his hands slowly became bigger, but it was taken forever and he knew his friends were getting attacked and he needed to help. "Come on!" He yelled with all his might, and that was the push he needed because the Energy ball became massive and he smiled, he was tired from summoning the large ball, but that didn't matter what mattered, he made sure his friends were safe.

He braced himself, as he launched his hands back behind his head, and then with a giant yell, he launched forward, and shoot the energy ball down towards the mist to clear the way, he collapsed on the ground, just laying there for a few minutes, he was exhausted, it took eveything to summon the energy ball, his head was pounding, and he felt his eyes slowly close and he was about to fall asleep, when he remembered: 'My friends' his eyes shot opened, as despite his protesting body; he got to his feet and he was a little wobbly, but he shook it off, he needed to make sure his friends were okay, once on his feet he ran to the edge, and without even looking down, as he was about to jump, he then using his ninja skills scaled the building once again, and soon got to the alleyway Where his friends were.