Chapter 172: rallying

Harumi took a deep breathe. She was getting frustrated she knew they all were. They were in a high situation, with many risks on the line, and yet hear they were arguing like they were little kids. She groaned as she heard their voices get louder and louder. All the voices were overwhelming and overlapping each other. She held her hands over her ears as she was getting very annoyed to the point she, felt her ears were gonna fall off, and soon she would reach her breaking point.

"I'm telling you we can't sneak in, Zephyr would have the place guarded!" Lloyd's voice was heard through the choas. 'Stop it' she says quietly trying to be heard but knew she wouldn't because it was a false hope of hers. "Yea, we'll, it isn't like we have another option!" Kaitlyn's voice was heard shooting back, as Lloyd's face turned to anger, he took a step towards Kaitlyn, But Jade kept him back. "Guys, we are all reasonable people, let's just talk it out!" Jade suggested. Lloyd pushes Jade aside making her fall to the floor with an oof sound. She groaned. 'Knock it off' Harumi says softly, as Lloyd comes closer to kaitlyn ready to tell her off.

He got right Into her face, and Was about to voice his opinion, as all the other voices still lapped each other. Harumi was getting more and more frustrated by the minute, and Growled, she felt the oni power creeping up inside her palms. She knew they weren't gonna shut up so it seemed like she was gonna have to do it for them if this were to keep up.

Eveyone was still fighting and arguing, and she saw CH the New name they were calling Clone Harumi. Because Lilla said, abbreviations were what all the kids were doing these days because it was the hip thing to do. Although Harumi didn't quite understand the appeal, although that could be because of her being locked inside a palace for her most forminate years I guess you could say. Shaking her head she cleared her thoughts, and then as Eveyone was yelling and screaming, and Garmadon standing in the corner looking grumpy as usal.

She grabbed one of Jade's weapons, as Everyone was distracted as they screamed, trying to get their voices heard through the sea of yelling. She dropped the weapon, and it created a Loud sound causing Them all to Jump, minus Garmadon, of course.

They all turned to see Harumi who leaned against the wall, and not looking happy at all, Everyone went silent, and they were almost afraid to go and ask Harumi what in the Name of the FSM, did she do that for, but No one wanted to get close to her, in case her powers started acting up and they would get hurt. Everyone was silent, until Lloyd.

The only one brave enough to approach her, walked over, and then trying not to sound afraid, asked his girlfriend, who stared down at him. Her eyes burning like the blazing hot sun, in the hottest desert in the World.

"Why did you do that Harumi?" He asked with uncertainty in his voice. The girl crosses her arms, and gave him are you stupid look. "You are all fighting like a pack of wolves!" She says as Everyone looks down. In slight embarrassment. "Look I know we are all stressed out, I mean Opal, Mirage, Nix, and Mistaké. They are all being held hostage, and put in a position that They could Die!" She takes a deep breath and closes her eyes choosing her next words. "Look, I know things seem grim, and there is no hope but! Think about what we Have all accomplished!"

She smiled as she looked at all of them. "Lloyd, you Led a resistance, against your father, to stop his reign of terror, and Even if when you only had, Nya, Skylor,Mistaké, and Dareth Left did you quit?" She smiled deeply. "Did you Fold, or did you rise up to the challenge?" She asked, she was getting them all pumped up, and Had to admit it hurt when she said His fathers reign when she was fully aware it was her fault that Garmadon took over the city, but they couldn't worry about that how they had bigger fish to fry.

Lloyd smiled, "No! We found a way to endure and survive! We found a way!" Harumi nodded exactly. She turned towards the girls. "Kaitlyn,Jade, Lilla, You may just be humans but you Aren't to be underestimated. You all have strength and weaknesses, but You all work together as a team, and That's where you all work best together not separate. You each have a special skill that Make you who you are, yet you have one thing that brings you all together!" She says with a big smile on her face. Jadeyn raises her hand.

"Is it donuts?" Kaitlyn slaps her own face. She looked at her friend. Why would it be donuts?" Jade smiles and says: "Donuts bring Everyone together!" Kaitlyn groaned and rolled her eyes. Harumi chuckles, and says: "Friendship, Friendship is what Brings you together!" The girls pumped their fists in the air. "Yea!" They all say at once. Harumi walked over and picked up cloud, "Cloud, ever since I got you. You've been nothing but loyal and sweet.

You've stayed at my side at the worst period of my life, you never abandoned Me. You've always there for me. Your very loyal Cloud. You're not just my pet, you're my friend! My very best friend". Cloud smiled and licked her face. "No one messes with my girl!" She says. "I'll always protect you, I promise" The girls and Lloyd walk over and hug Harumi, surrounding her in a group hug. "We all do" Harumi smiled liking being comforted, but knew she had to pull away since there was more pressing matters to be delt with. She turned and Grabbed her dagger, and turned towards the group.

"Let's go get our friends back!"

~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone Jdizzle here. I hope you enjoyed that chapter, let me know what you think is gonna happen I'd love to hear them. Now with the next chapter, Your not gonna see what their plan exactly was no no. That wouldnt be any fun inside we are gonna save that for next time! Put in the comments what you think their plan was and if you guess right like give away a shout out! It's actually my official birthday today. I usually don't say anything but I don't like attention on myself but eh. Anyway I'm gonna wrap this up I'm a little tired. Alright Eveyone you know the drill have comments leave them in comments! I'll see you all in two weeks! Bye guys Jdizzle sighing out peace!