happy mistakes

chapter thirteen
dedicated to laura, for her polka music obsession.

N.J.H.
I wake up to bright lights and rustling in a room. I run a hand over my eyes and groan.

What happened last night?

Wait.

All the memories of the previous night come flowing into my mind as I open my eyes. Harry's fiery touch, my face buried in the sheets, and let's not forget finally kissing him for the first time. A joyous smile reaches up to my mouth and I squeal a little.

I had sex with Harry last night, and it was great. It was free; Tiffany is out of my life and I felt no guilt as the curly haired lad kissed every inch of my body. His lips, god they're pink and moist and...

Harry.

Where is he?

I look to my right and see him snoring quietly, one side of his face completely in his pillow. I snicker and stare at his sleeping figure. Harry looks so peaceful when he sleeps I can hardly believe it's the same person.

Hopefully, I'll get to see many more sides of Harry other than his sexy, dominant cheeky side. I love it when Harry’s in control (well at least now I do), but I want 100 percent of him, not 50 percent. I catch him move around in the bed and I quickly lay back down, making it seem as if I was never awake.

“You’re shit at pretending to be asleep…” He mutters, “I’ve been awake for at least an hour while you’ve been observing me.”

Harry grabs my wrist and lays his body on top of mine, kissing my cheek.

“Did you like last night?”

“That’s a stupid question Harry,” I grumble, “Of course I did, or I wouldn’t even be here.”

He nods in agreement and leans off me, pecking my nose. I push on his chest with my hands, trying to get him off me because his body weight is pretty much crushing my small frame. The one thing I probably won’t learn to like about him is that he could sit on me and kill me.

“You hungry?” he asks. The thought of food hadn’t even occurred to me until he mentioned it, so I nod my head and he gets up from the bed, pulling his sweatpants from under the bed.

“You didn’t sleep in them?” I ask, leaning against my arm and he picks up his cellphone.

“Nah, it was too hot.” Harry explains. I smirk and think up a witty comeback,

“Obviously it’s because of my presence.” He gives me a ridiculous look and leaps back on top of me, pinning my wrists to the comforter.

“Unless you want me to destroy your sore little asshole then you’ll shut up and let me order the food, yeah?”

“Why must you be so sexual?”

“I dunno, because I want to.”

He actually leans down to hug me and kisses my shoulder, dialing a number. 

“What do you want babe?”

I can’t even think about what to eat while he’s this close to me. I exhale as his chilled breath hits my bare skin every once in awhile. The moment just feels right at the time, chest to chest, waiting for breakfast to come up and his mouth places small kisses on my neck.

“I wonder what Louis is up to…” he whispers.

“Me too,” I say, “Really hope he considered hooking up with Zayn--”

My sentence is interrupted by a barbaric scream. In the room next door, a Polish-Ukrainian couple is getting a bit freaky, considering the noise. There’s polka music playing and you can hear their moans echo through the walls. The woman in her Polish accent is saying something that sounded like ‘harder Godzilla’, and the you could hear the man’s Ukrainian accent say ‘sorry little dino’. The polka music got louder and there was a knocking on the walls, then a voice said ‘bow chicka wow wow’